This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
It seems that the love bug has bitten all you crafty ladies! Our latest linkup was filled with tons of cute DIY and recipe ideas for Valentine’s Day! It is hard to believe that it’s less than a month away! 2016 is already moving fast.
Do you decorate your house for Valentine’s Day? We love to deck out in red and pink and indulge in all our favorites treats! Thank you for all the fabulous ideas. We are excited to see what you are cooking and creating this week. Link up below, and don’t forget to visit a few other links and leave some comment love!
A Few of Our Favorites:
- Pink When: Easy Valentine Chocolate Heart Pop
- Bloom Designs: Sprinkled Donuts for Valentines Day
- Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom: DIY Glitter Heart Candles
- Momma Lew: Red Velvet Waffles
- Making of a Mom: Robot Valentine Mailbox
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2022
- Woven Heart Valentine - Jan 6, 2022
- Elf On The Shelf Printables - Dec 1, 2021
- Spooky Skull Cakes - Oct 22, 2021
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Oct 12, 2021
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Oct 5, 2021
- Flaming Skull Torches - Sep 6, 2021
- 30+ Awesome Homemade Halloween Costumes - Sep 5, 2021
- Easy Easter Cookies Decorated 4 Ways - Mar 8, 2021
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 1, 2021
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021
- DIY Chocolate Kiss Flowers - Feb 4, 2021
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 28, 2020