Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
Back to reality, ladies! The holidays came, hit hard, and are gone. We are excited to start the New Year off with some resolutions and exciting plans ahead. Do you have a goal in mind for 2016? Whatever it may be, we wish you the best of luck!
We loved all the time with family and friends, but are embracing the calm that comes after the storm of the holidays. We are also excited to relax and have some “me” time. We can not wait to see what you create this year! Link up your best DIY & Recipes so we can feature them here and on our facebook page!
A Few of Our Favorites:
- Grace and Good Eats: No Bake Cranberry Pistachio Energy Bites
- This Mama Loves: Cheesy Chili Bombs
- Cupcakes and Kale Chips: Scalloped Sweet Potatoes and Apples
- Bargain Briana: Hard Ginger Beer Recipe
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Spooky Spider Eggs - Oct 12, 2017
- Apple Cupcakes - Oct 6, 2017
- Giant Spider Web Halloween Decoration - Oct 2, 2017
- Princess And The Pea Costume - Sep 25, 2017
- Milk Jug Ghosts - Sep 21, 2017
- Haunted Hallway Spooky Glowing Masks - Sep 14, 2017
- DIY PVC Pipe Car Wash Sprinkler - Sep 13, 2017
- Ribbon Chandeliers - Sep 5, 2017
- Mickey And The Roadster Racers Party Behind the Scenes - Aug 31, 2017
- The Ultimate Mickey Party With Mickey And The Roadster Racers - Aug 31, 2017