This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
Back to reality, ladies! The holidays came, hit hard, and are gone. We are excited to start the New Year off with some resolutions and exciting plans ahead. Do you have a goal in mind for 2016? Whatever it may be, we wish you the best of luck!
We loved all the time with family and friends, but are embracing the calm that comes after the storm of the holidays. We are also excited to relax and have some “me” time. We can not wait to see what you create this year! Link up your best DIY & Recipes so we can feature them here and on our facebook page!
A Few of Our Favorites:
- Grace and Good Eats: No Bake Cranberry Pistachio Energy Bites
- This Mama Loves: Cheesy Chili Bombs
- Cupcakes and Kale Chips: Scalloped Sweet Potatoes and Apples
- Bargain Briana: Hard Ginger Beer Recipe
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Easy Easter Cookies Decorated 4 Ways - Mar 8, 2021
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 1, 2021
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021
- DIY Chocolate Kiss Flowers - Feb 4, 2021
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2021
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 28, 2020
- Christmas Card Photo Idea: DIY Christmas Tree Stand - Nov 6, 2020
- Cranberry Champagne Cocktail - Nov 2, 2020
- 15 Thanksgiving Side Dishes - Nov 1, 2020
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Oct 30, 2020
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Oct 26, 2020
- Pineapple DIY Costume: Halloween Tutorial - Oct 19, 2020
- Jurassic Park Dinosaur Costume for Halloween - Oct 16, 2020