This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Let’s be honest – dinosaurs and toddlers are not that different. Both wreak havoc and are hard to control, but both are still so lovable. For our Halloween, we went with a fun dino inspired costume! This Jurassic Park Dinosaur Costume is not only adorable, but it’s also SUPER functional!
Jurassic Park Dinosaur Costume
In years past when I have had little kids, I always liked to do some sort of “enclosure” for trick or treating. One time we did a Grease car and three years ago we did ago a Flintstones car! One thing I have learned over the years, is that something to ride in is always a good idea. It keeps the kids contained and carries them around when they are tired!
I found this adorable dino costume on Amazon, and knew that we had to have it. The little headpiece was simply too cute to pass up! I also love this cute Triceratops costume, because those little horns are just too much! After I found the costume it was time to plan the containment fence!
My kids play a ton of sports, so we decided to invest in a black utility wagon! It folds up easily, and we can tote all our junk around. The price point is perfect, and we can reuse it, so it was a no-brainer. Once you have your cart, you can use PVC pipe to build your fence!
We drilled holes through the PVC pipe and strung wires to make it an “electric fence”. Once you have your costumes and your enclosure for your little dinos, all you need is your warning sign!
We made a cute warning sign you can print off and attach to your “electric” fence. Get it here:
Jurassic Park Shirts
Finally, we needed shirts for our dinosaur handlers! They spent countless hours making sure our little dinos were well behaved, so we thought they needed some glory too! Grab the Jurassic Park T-shirts here!
The costume was a HUGE hit, and functioned really well for carrying the little dinosaurs around after their bags were filled with candy! We even picked up some extra passengers along the way!
So, have you ever seen anything so cute?
Check out these other fun Halloween costumes that will make you a hit of the party:
- DIY Jelly Belly Halloween Costume
- Toy Army Man Costume
- 6th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 5th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 4th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 3rd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 2nd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 1st Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Kindergarten Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Black Bean Tacos With Lime Cilantro Slaw - Jan 4, 2020
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 31, 2019
- Decorate Your House Like A Gingerbread House With This Giant Candy Garland - Dec 13, 2019
- Turn Pool Noodles Into Giant Lollipops - Dec 12, 2019
- Giant Popcorn Garland - Dec 11, 2019
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Dec 10, 2019
- Gift Wrapping Party - Dec 9, 2019
- Handmade Christmas Tree Ornaments With Toilet Paper Rolls And Toothpicks - Dec 8, 2019