This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
November is a great time to start thinking about the Thanksgiving table! Every detail counts when it comes to the holidays. But, even the smallest details can make a huge impact! Want to add a bit of whimsy to your holiday table? Think about making your own set of DIY Leather Napkin Rings. This amazing detail packs a punch without being time consuming or tedious. I made mine in less than 15 minutes.
DIY Leather Napkin Rings
I love the look of leather. It’s an unexpected element at a dinner table that will wow your guests and add the perfect unique touch to your table setting. And, I can bet that making your very own set of DIY Leather Napkin Rings is a whole lot easier than you think!
To begin, you will need:
- An old belt or strip of leather (I picked mine up at a local leather shop on discount because it has a slight imperfection)
- screw post conchos (I used ¼ inch size)
- leather hole punch (I used a craftool #07 size 13/64 drive punch)
- tape measure or ruler
- heavy duty scissors
First, measure out 6 inches on your strip of leather and cut.
Next, roll your leather up to see the best place to make your hole. Using your hole punch, make a hole in one side of your leather.
Then, roll your leather up and make a mark through the first hole onto the leather underneath. Use this mark to make your second hole.
Next, roll your leather back up and align your holes. Attach your leather ends together to form a ring using a screw post concho.
A belt or similar length of leather can produce 6 to 8 napkin rings! Don’t forget to make one for every seat at your table!
A set of DIY Leather Napkin Rings is the perfect way to bring a bit of the unexpected to your dinner table! Happy Thanksgiving!
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020