This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We are always on the go in my family. I can’t remember the last time I was able to sit down and have a snack break in the middle of the day without getting interrupted multiple times. This year I made a resolution to go a little more green. In an attempt to forgo plastic bags I came up with a quick mason jar hack. It is the perfect snack holder for kids, and the snack top dispenser allows for just the right amount! This DIY Mason Jar Snack Hack is the perfect trick for your busy lifestyle.
DIY Mason Jar Snack Storage Hack
- Mason jar
- Empty cardboard milk or juice carton
- hot glue gun
The beauty of this project is that you are turning trash in to treasure! I don’t like my kids using the mason jars because of the lids. I am always worried they will cut themselves on the metal. So by using this trick, kids can use the spout of the old juice carton to dispense treats without having to ask for help each time.
How To Recreate This Mason Jar Snack Hack
The process is so simple. Trace the lid jar around the carton dispenser, centering the spout in the middle. Cut out the circle. Hot glue the edges if you want a super tight seal for liquid. Then fill with treats and enjoy!
The fun part about the juice containers is that you can write on them! So if you are packing a lunch for someone on the go, you can write them a special message! Get creative with it!
- 6th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 5th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 4th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 3rd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 2nd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 1st Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Kindergarten Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Black Bean Tacos With Lime Cilantro Slaw - Jan 4, 2020
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 31, 2019
- Decorate Your House Like A Gingerbread House With This Giant Candy Garland - Dec 13, 2019
- Turn Pool Noodles Into Giant Lollipops - Dec 12, 2019
- Giant Popcorn Garland - Dec 11, 2019
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Dec 10, 2019
- Gift Wrapping Party - Dec 9, 2019
- Handmade Christmas Tree Ornaments With Toilet Paper Rolls And Toothpicks - Dec 8, 2019