This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
Holiday planning is in full force around our neck of the woods. It seems like we were just saying Hello to Summer…and now Thanksgiving will be here in about two weeks. Which means Christmas will be here in about 6 weeks (help)! The planning and preparation for the holidays leaves little time for relaxation. But, do not forget to enjoy your family, after all they are what the holidays are about!
It is hard choosing our favorite posts each week, but we love looking through each post! As always, thank you for linking up and inspiring us! We’re excited to see what you share this week.
A Few of Our Favorites:
- Foodie & Wine: Oreo Cookie Butter
- The Casual Craftlete: Easy Etch Glass Jar
- A Life in Balance: Cinnamon Applesauce Ornaments
- Happy Food Healthy Life: How to Make Perfect Pie Crust in a Blender
- Southern Krazed: How to Make Homemade Neosporin
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- 45 Delicious Smoothie Recipes - Sep 9, 2022
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2022
- Woven Heart Valentine - Jan 6, 2022
- Elf On The Shelf Printables - Dec 1, 2021
- Spooky Skull Cakes - Oct 22, 2021
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Oct 12, 2021
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Oct 5, 2021
- Flaming Skull Torches - Sep 6, 2021
- 30+ Awesome Homemade Halloween Costumes - Sep 5, 2021
- Easy Easter Cookies Decorated 4 Ways - Mar 8, 2021
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 1, 2021
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021
- DIY Chocolate Kiss Flowers - Feb 4, 2021