This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
This week we are feeling super grateful. The gratitude attitude has his us, and we are gearing up to spread the holiday feelings around to everyone we meet. We love the idea of paying it forward. Why not surprise a stranger and pay for their coffee or their bridge toll this week. We guarantee it will brighten your day and theirs.
There were so many cute crafts to choose from on last week’s linky. We especially love the DIY Hair Tie Tutorial from Everyday Savvy, such a great project to save us some money, and it would make a great stocking stuffer!
A Few of Our Favorites:
- Everyday Savvy: DIY Hair Tie Tutorial
- Five Marigolds: DIY Canvas ” I Love You Through and Through” for Big Girls’ Room
- Made in a Day: Holiday Gnomes
- About a Mom: Apple and Sausage Stuffing
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Elf On The Shelf Printables - Dec 1, 2021
- Spooky Skull Cakes - Oct 22, 2021
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Oct 12, 2021
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Oct 5, 2021
- Flaming Skull Torches - Sep 6, 2021
- 30+ Awesome Homemade Halloween Costumes - Sep 5, 2021
- Easy Easter Cookies Decorated 4 Ways - Mar 8, 2021
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 1, 2021
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021
- DIY Chocolate Kiss Flowers - Feb 4, 2021
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2021
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 28, 2020
- Christmas Card Photo Idea: DIY Christmas Tree Stand - Nov 6, 2020