Thanksgiving week is here! It’s a short week with two littles in school. On Wednesday morning, we have a Thanksgiving feast in my son’s kindergarten class. Somehow, we found ourselves signed up to bring both turkey and mashed potatoes. Then we’ll drive down to Connecticut for our first Thanksgiving at my father-in-law’s house. We have had Thanksgiving with them many times, but they have never hosted. So I’m pretty excited. It’s not too late to link up your beautiful posts for some holiday and late fall inspiration. The changing of the seasons will take place by the end of this week, but for now, Thanksgiving is king!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Mrs. Kringle’s Kitchen: Pumpkin Gingerbread Loaf
- DIY Home Sweet Home: Simple DIY Farmhouse Decor
- Gluesticks Blog: Hot Chocolate Sticks
- That Skinny Chick Can Bake: Cranberry Fluff Salad
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- November 13th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Nov 13, 2018
- November 9th: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 9, 2018
- November 6th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Nov 6, 2018
- November 2nd: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 2, 2018
- October 30th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 30, 2018
- October 26th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 26, 2018
- October 23rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 23, 2018
- October 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 19, 2018
- October 16th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 16, 2018
- October 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 12, 2018