Thanksgiving week is here! It’s a short week with two littles in school. On Wednesday morning, we have a Thanksgiving feast in my son’s kindergarten class. Somehow, we found ourselves signed up to bring both turkey and mashed potatoes. Then we’ll drive down to Connecticut for our first Thanksgiving at my father-in-law’s house. We have had Thanksgiving with them many times, but they have never hosted. So I’m pretty excited. It’s not too late to link up your beautiful posts for some holiday and late fall inspiration. The changing of the seasons will take place by the end of this week, but for now, Thanksgiving is king!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Mrs. Kringle’s Kitchen: Pumpkin Gingerbread Loaf
- DIY Home Sweet Home: Simple DIY Farmhouse Decor
- Gluesticks Blog: Hot Chocolate Sticks
- That Skinny Chick Can Bake: Cranberry Fluff Salad
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- January 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 15, 2019
- Top Winter and Cold Weather Photography Tips - Jan 14, 2019
- January 11th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 11, 2019
- January 8th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 8, 2019
- January 4th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 4, 2019
- January 1st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 1, 2019
- December 28th: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 28, 2018
- December 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 25, 2018
- December 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 21, 2018
- December 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 18, 2018