Thanksgiving week is here! It’s a short week with two littles in school. On Wednesday morning, we have a Thanksgiving feast in my son’s kindergarten class. Somehow, we found ourselves signed up to bring both turkey and mashed potatoes. Then we’ll drive down to Connecticut for our first Thanksgiving at my father-in-law’s house. We have had Thanksgiving with them many times, but they have never hosted. So I’m pretty excited. It’s not too late to link up your beautiful posts for some holiday and late fall inspiration. The changing of the seasons will take place by the end of this week, but for now, Thanksgiving is king!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Mrs. Kringle’s Kitchen: Pumpkin Gingerbread Loaf
- DIY Home Sweet Home: Simple DIY Farmhouse Decor
- Gluesticks Blog: Hot Chocolate Sticks
- That Skinny Chick Can Bake: Cranberry Fluff Salad
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- March 23rd: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 23, 2018
- March 20th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 20, 2018
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Mar 19, 2018
- March 16th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 16, 2018
- March 13th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 13, 2018
- March 9th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 9, 2018
- March 6th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 6, 2018
- March 2nd: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 2, 2018
- February 27th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 27, 2018
- February 23rd: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 23, 2018