This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
Thanksgiving week is here! We are so excited to feast on Thursday, and see relatives we have not seen for awhile. Have you done your grocery shopping yet? Make sure you get in there to snag the best Turkey before everyone else does their shopping! There are some great new ways to cook a bird, but we are fans of the tried and true traditional roasted turkey.
Relax this week and enjoy the sounds of your family and friends! Happy soon to be Thanksgiving!
A Few of Our Favorites:
- Saving Everyday for Disney: Apple Pie Cupcakes
- This Mama Loves: Elf on the Shelf Dunk Tank
- H20 Bungalow: Large DIY Holiday Scrabble Tiles
- Bloom Designs: Homemade Vanilla Extract
- Hello Creative Family: Back to Basics Homemade Almond Milk
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Oct 12, 2021
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Oct 5, 2021
- Flaming Skull Torches - Sep 6, 2021
- 30+ Awesome Homemade Halloween Costumes - Sep 5, 2021
- Easy Easter Cookies Decorated 4 Ways - Mar 8, 2021
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 1, 2021
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021
- DIY Chocolate Kiss Flowers - Feb 4, 2021
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2021
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 28, 2020
- Christmas Card Photo Idea: DIY Christmas Tree Stand - Nov 6, 2020
- Cranberry Champagne Cocktail - Nov 2, 2020
- 15 Thanksgiving Side Dishes - Nov 1, 2020