Now, how was your Thanksgiving weekend? Ours was so good! Holiday weekends don’t necessarily HAVE to live up to the hype, but this one takes the cake. Thanksgiving was peaceful and beautiful. On Friday we got our tree – and it’s our biggest one to date at 18 feet. (we have cathedral ceilings) On Saturday, I dressed up like a moose for our town’s holiday parade. Saturday night was the clear winner, even through all of that, because my sister gave birth to her daughter, Emersyn Jane. Ah, little holiday babies. So good! And thank you for your continuing awesome content! Be prepared to be amazed at this week’s links. I am!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Pillar Box Blue: DIY Marble Christmas Upcycled Tins
- Simply Stacie: Caramel Banana Muffins
- A Blonde’s Moment: Thanksgiving Leftovers | Turkey Pot Pies
- Not in Jersey: DIY Travel Map
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- April 20th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 20, 2018
- April 17th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 17, 2018
- April 13th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 13, 2018
- April 10th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 10, 2018
- April 6th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 6, 2018
- April 3rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 3, 2018
- March 30th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 30, 2018
- March 27th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 27, 2018
- March 23rd: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 23, 2018
- March 20th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 20, 2018