This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
We hope you had a super spooky Halloween weekend, and ate way too much candy. We know we did…and we’ve been eating candy for every meal since Halloween, too. The holiday season is upon us, and we have already broken out our elastic pants for Thanksgiving. All the delicious recipes you have been linking up might have us wearing them sooner than later.
We are super excited that it is officially boot season, and that soon it will be time for a Peppermint mocha! It seems that going gold is a theme for this holiday season, and we fully support it! Can not wait to see everything you ladies have created this week! Happy crafting and cooking!
A Few of Our Favorites:
- Southern Krazed: How to Make Homemade Chalk Paint
- Premeditated Leftovers: Homemade Snickerdoodle Fudge
- Crafts A La Mode: DIY Gold Leaf Coasters
- Made in A Day: Fall Colors Tassel Necklaces
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- 6th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 5th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 4th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 3rd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 2nd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 1st Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Kindergarten Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Black Bean Tacos With Lime Cilantro Slaw - Jan 4, 2020
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 31, 2019
- Decorate Your House Like A Gingerbread House With This Giant Candy Garland - Dec 13, 2019
- Turn Pool Noodles Into Giant Lollipops - Dec 12, 2019
- Giant Popcorn Garland - Dec 11, 2019
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Dec 10, 2019
- Gift Wrapping Party - Dec 9, 2019
- Handmade Christmas Tree Ornaments With Toilet Paper Rolls And Toothpicks - Dec 8, 2019