This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
We hope you had a super spooky Halloween weekend, and ate way too much candy. We know we did…and we’ve been eating candy for every meal since Halloween, too. The holiday season is upon us, and we have already broken out our elastic pants for Thanksgiving. All the delicious recipes you have been linking up might have us wearing them sooner than later.
We are super excited that it is officially boot season, and that soon it will be time for a Peppermint mocha! It seems that going gold is a theme for this holiday season, and we fully support it! Can not wait to see everything you ladies have created this week! Happy crafting and cooking!
A Few of Our Favorites:
- Southern Krazed: How to Make Homemade Chalk Paint
- Premeditated Leftovers: Homemade Snickerdoodle Fudge
- Crafts A La Mode: DIY Gold Leaf Coasters
- Made in A Day: Fall Colors Tassel Necklaces
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2022
- Woven Heart Valentine - Jan 6, 2022
- Elf On The Shelf Printables - Dec 1, 2021
- Spooky Skull Cakes - Oct 22, 2021
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Oct 12, 2021
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Oct 5, 2021
- Flaming Skull Torches - Sep 6, 2021
- 30+ Awesome Homemade Halloween Costumes - Sep 5, 2021
- Easy Easter Cookies Decorated 4 Ways - Mar 8, 2021
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 1, 2021
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021
- DIY Chocolate Kiss Flowers - Feb 4, 2021
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 28, 2020