Happy November! I can’t believe that we haven’t had to turn the heat on much yet, and I’m still doing foliage photo shoots for clients. November is a more special month than I ever realized and I love the idea of hunkering down with our limited sunlight, and turning to what’s important – family, food, self-care, and great soup. I have been reading your linky submissions for ages now – and I think they get better and better! Such incredible inspiration every week. How are you welcoming November in your household?
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Little House Living: Make Your Own Homemade Cereal – Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Dazzle While Frazzled: Make An Easy Thanksgiving Wreath From a Paper Bag
- The Country Chic Cottage: Fall Candles: Make These for Fall Scents
- Mrs Kringle’s Kitchen: Roasted Pears with Cinnamon Honey Pecans
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- October 16th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 16, 2018
- October 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 12, 2018
- October 9th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 9, 2018
- October 5th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 5, 2018
- October 2nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 2, 2018
- September 28th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 28, 2018
- September 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 25, 2018
- September 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 21, 2018
- September 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 18, 2018
- September 14th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 14, 2018