Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
Gearing up for another awesome week of DIY and recipe posts feels amazing. We were super inspired by all the fun Halloween crafts this week, especially the Carnivore Plants Halloween DIY that Bethany from Whistle & Ivy linked up. Seriously so cute and spooky at the same time. Colder weather means the dreaded flu season. We are excited to see what you crafty ladies cook up this week!
Our Favorite Posts
- Whistle & Ivy: Carnivorous Plants Halloween Decor
- Bargain Briana: Homemade Shower Soothers
- Wendy’s Hat: Rustic Herb Bread Sticks
- Little Miss Mama: DIY Teapot Vase
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- DIY Halloween Decorations: Spooky Specimen Jars - Sep 11, 2018
- Flaming Skull Torches - Sep 6, 2018
- Halloween Ideas For Decorations You Need Now - Aug 23, 2018
- Get Grilling This Summer with Line 39 and Weber Grills - Jun 13, 2018
- Ribbon Chandeliers - May 2, 2018
- Cinco De Mayo Party Ideas + Free Printable - May 2, 2018
- Tissue Paper Flower Puffs - May 2, 2018
- Graphic T-Shirts You Need Right Now - Apr 6, 2018
- 10 Educational Books For Kids That Are Fun To Read - Feb 22, 2018
- Printable Tic Tac Toe Valentines - Feb 9, 2018