This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
Creativity times a million was the theme of last week’s posts! Amazing crafts made it so hard to choose just a few favorites. It seems that everyone is excited for Halloween, and truth be told, so are we! We are simply dying over these Zombitinis, and might be making them every night until All Hallows Eve! What a creative idea!
We hope you have all done your Halloween candy shopping, or more importantly picked out your Halloween costumes?! If not don’t fret, there is still time. I’m sure there will be some great ideas for last minute costumes shared in the linky this week!
Our Favorite Posts
- You Brew My Tea: S’Mores Caramel Apple
- Hoosier Homemade: Eyeball Wreath
- This Mama Loves: Panko French Onion Chicken Sandwich
- Whistle & Ivy: Halloween Rice Krispie Cake
- Totally The Bomb.com: Make Your Own Zombitini
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Oct 12, 2021
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Oct 5, 2021
- Flaming Skull Torches - Sep 6, 2021
- 30+ Awesome Homemade Halloween Costumes - Sep 5, 2021
- Easy Easter Cookies Decorated 4 Ways - Mar 8, 2021
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 1, 2021
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021
- DIY Chocolate Kiss Flowers - Feb 4, 2021
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2021
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 28, 2020
- Christmas Card Photo Idea: DIY Christmas Tree Stand - Nov 6, 2020
- Cranberry Champagne Cocktail - Nov 2, 2020
- 15 Thanksgiving Side Dishes - Nov 1, 2020