This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
It’s here! Halloween is here in exactly 5 days! So much anticipation, and excitement. We will probably eat our body weight in candy on Saturday, and spend all of Sunday regretting that decision — but that’s the fun part about being an adult on Halloween right? Nobody to tell you that you’ve had enough candy.
Check out our favorite posts from last week’s linky, and add your own to the list this week. Have a safe and Happy Halloween!
Our Favorite Posts
- Simplistically Living: Apple Crisp Cake in a Mug
- Made in a Day: Copper Top Pumpkins
- The Wilderness Wife: Creamy Butternut Squash Soup
- The Partiologist: Candy Corn Toss
- It’s me deb cb: Southwest Breakfast Skillet
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- DIY Patriotic Clothespin Wreath - Jun 6, 2019
- 1950s Retro Sock Hop Party Ideas - Jun 5, 2019
- Instagram Secrets You Need In 2019 - May 20, 2019
- Ham & Cheese Hand Pies - May 13, 2019
- Mermaid Garden - May 9, 2019
- The Best Pool and Beach Accessories For This Summer - Apr 24, 2019
- The Ultimate Trash Bash Garbage Truck Party - Mar 29, 2019
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Mar 20, 2019
- Spring Paper Napkin Butterflies - Mar 13, 2019
- How to Schedule Facebook Posts And Save Time For Free - Mar 11, 2019
- Homemade Baileys Irish Cream - Mar 4, 2019
- 10 Educational Books For Kids That Are Fun To Read - Feb 25, 2019
- 10 of the Best Day Planners to Keep You On Track - Feb 13, 2019
- 30+ of the Best Chocolate Recipes - Feb 7, 2019
- Staging Staples: The Best Items for the Best Pictures - Jan 31, 2019