This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
It’s here! Halloween is here in exactly 5 days! So much anticipation, and excitement. We will probably eat our body weight in candy on Saturday, and spend all of Sunday regretting that decision — but that’s the fun part about being an adult on Halloween right? Nobody to tell you that you’ve had enough candy.
Check out our favorite posts from last week’s linky, and add your own to the list this week. Have a safe and Happy Halloween!
Our Favorite Posts
- Simplistically Living: Apple Crisp Cake in a Mug
- Made in a Day: Copper Top Pumpkins
- The Wilderness Wife: Creamy Butternut Squash Soup
- The Partiologist: Candy Corn Toss
- It’s me deb cb: Southwest Breakfast Skillet
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- 6th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 5th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 4th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 3rd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 2nd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 1st Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Kindergarten Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Black Bean Tacos With Lime Cilantro Slaw - Jan 4, 2020
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 31, 2019
- Decorate Your House Like A Gingerbread House With This Giant Candy Garland - Dec 13, 2019
- Turn Pool Noodles Into Giant Lollipops - Dec 12, 2019
- Giant Popcorn Garland - Dec 11, 2019
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Dec 10, 2019
- Gift Wrapping Party - Dec 9, 2019
- Handmade Christmas Tree Ornaments With Toilet Paper Rolls And Toothpicks - Dec 8, 2019