This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
It’s here! Halloween is here in exactly 5 days! So much anticipation, and excitement. We will probably eat our body weight in candy on Saturday, and spend all of Sunday regretting that decision — but that’s the fun part about being an adult on Halloween right? Nobody to tell you that you’ve had enough candy.
Check out our favorite posts from last week’s linky, and add your own to the list this week. Have a safe and Happy Halloween!
Our Favorite Posts
- Simplistically Living: Apple Crisp Cake in a Mug
- Made in a Day: Copper Top Pumpkins
- The Wilderness Wife: Creamy Butternut Squash Soup
- The Partiologist: Candy Corn Toss
- It’s me deb cb: Southwest Breakfast Skillet
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Easy Easter Cookies Decorated 4 Ways - Mar 8, 2021
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 1, 2021
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021
- DIY Chocolate Kiss Flowers - Feb 4, 2021
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2021
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 28, 2020
- Christmas Card Photo Idea: DIY Christmas Tree Stand - Nov 6, 2020
- Cranberry Champagne Cocktail - Nov 2, 2020
- 15 Thanksgiving Side Dishes - Nov 1, 2020
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Oct 30, 2020
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Oct 26, 2020
- Pineapple DIY Costume: Halloween Tutorial - Oct 19, 2020
- Jurassic Park Dinosaur Costume for Halloween - Oct 16, 2020