Happy Halloween! Since it’s officially Halloween, I can tell you my costume. I’m going to be a rainbow flag! My daughter will be a wizard, my son a superhero, and my husband has exceeded all expectations. You can check it out on my Facebook page. It’s pretty amazing! I can’t wait to take my kids trick-or-treating downtown, and then to our local parade, and then some neighborhood trick-or-treating to end the night.
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- White House Crafts: Walmart Hack: DIY Colorful Pom Pom Gloves
- Hello Creative Family: Easy Homemade Sore Throat Gummies Recipe with Lemon, Ginger and Honey
- Crafts a la mode: Sea Glass Christmas Tree Glass Block
- Easy Peasy Pleasy: No Bake Candy Corn Cheesecake On A Stick
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- April 24th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 24, 2018
- 5 Things You Must Do To Make Sponsored Blog Posts Successful - Apr 23, 2018
- April 20th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 20, 2018
- April 17th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 17, 2018
- April 13th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 13, 2018
- April 10th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 10, 2018
- April 6th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 6, 2018
- April 3rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 3, 2018
- March 30th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 30, 2018
- March 27th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 27, 2018