This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
My obsession with these Ribbon Chandeliers is off the charts. I made one, and then rushed to the store to buy more ribbon. They are super simple, and I have used them at 3 different parties in the last month! We have hung them inside and outside. All you need is 3 things to make your own Ribbon Chandeliers.
Ribbon Chandeliers Materials:
Note: this post contains affiliate links
How To Make Ribbon Chandeliers
I chose a variety of ribbons in different widths for this project. Cutting your ribbons is the first step.
I cut a variety of lengths for the ribbon, between 2-3 feet. I would say the longer you can make your ribbons, the better. You want them to really be able to blow in the wind and give your party a dramatic visual.
Varying your ribbon in both width and length will help your ribbon chandeliers to look organic and boho.
I originally did one layer of ribbon only out the outer wire rim. However, it wasn’t enough ribbon, and my chandeliers were looking pretty sparse, so I added another layer around one of the inside rims.
I used a small drop of hot glue and just wrapped it around the rim of the wire wreath frame. Rotate colors and lengths, I used no particular order, but just kind of what I thought looked visibly pleasing to the eye.
To attach the chandeliers to the ceiling, I used command hooks. They stayed up for days until I took them down.
You could make ribbon chandeliers in Halloween or Christmas colors. They would also make a cute decoration for a little girl’s room year-round.
- Mermaid Skeletons Are Here For Halloween - Aug 13, 2019
- Zombie Skittles are Hitting Stores this Fall - Aug 1, 2019
- The Best Back to School Books - Jul 31, 2019
- Target Releasing Costumes for Kids in Wheelchairs - Jul 22, 2019
- We Didn’t Know We Needed Giant Tortoises In Our Yard Until Now - Jul 14, 2019
- The Cooling Bowl That Keeps Your Dog’s Water Cool All Summer! - Jul 14, 2019
- Dill Pickle Ice Pops? Is this a good idea? - Jul 14, 2019
- The Accessories You Didn’t Know You Needed For Your Backyard Chickens - Jul 14, 2019
- This DIY Tiny House Kit Comes Right To Your House! - Jul 9, 2019
- 3rd Grade Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- 2nd Grade Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- 1st Grade Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- Kindergarten Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- DIY Patriotic Clothespin Wreath - Jun 6, 2019
- 1950s Retro Sock Hop Party Ideas - Jun 5, 2019