This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
My obsession with these Ribbon Chandeliers is off the charts. I made one, and then rushed to the store to buy more ribbon. They are super simple, and I have used them at 3 different parties in the last month! We have hung them inside and outside. All you need is 3 things to make your own Ribbon Chandeliers.
Ribbon Chandeliers Materials:
Note: this post contains affiliate links
How To Make Ribbon Chandeliers
I chose a variety of ribbons in different widths for this project. Cutting your ribbons is the first step.
I cut a variety of lengths for the ribbon, between 2-3 feet. I would say the longer you can make your ribbons, the better. You want them to really be able to blow in the wind and give your party a dramatic visual.
Varying your ribbon in both width and length will help your ribbon chandeliers to look organic and boho.
I originally did one layer of ribbon only out the outer wire rim. However, it wasn’t enough ribbon, and my chandeliers were looking pretty sparse, so I added another layer around one of the inside rims.
I used a small drop of hot glue and just wrapped it around the rim of the wire wreath frame. Rotate colors and lengths, I used no particular order, but just kind of what I thought looked visibly pleasing to the eye.
To attach the chandeliers to the ceiling, I used command hooks. They stayed up for days until I took them down.
You could make ribbon chandeliers in Halloween or Christmas colors. They would also make a cute decoration for a little girl’s room year-round.
- 6th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 5th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 4th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 3rd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 2nd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 1st Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Kindergarten Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Black Bean Tacos With Lime Cilantro Slaw - Jan 4, 2020
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 31, 2019
- Decorate Your House Like A Gingerbread House With This Giant Candy Garland - Dec 13, 2019
- Turn Pool Noodles Into Giant Lollipops - Dec 12, 2019
- Giant Popcorn Garland - Dec 11, 2019
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Dec 10, 2019
- Gift Wrapping Party - Dec 9, 2019
- Handmade Christmas Tree Ornaments With Toilet Paper Rolls And Toothpicks - Dec 8, 2019