This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
Fall is in full force, and has us feeling hungry! This week there were some exceptional posts featuring various amazing recipe! The DIY content is full of full Halloween crafts and shabby chic home decor. No matter what the genre, they are nothing short of amazing ideas and recipes. You ladies certainly are the craftiest bunch around! Check out these posts that will help you whip of something delicious and revamp your home decor!
Our Favorite Posts
- Strength and Sunshine: Italian Chicken Meatballs & Sweet Potato Spaghetti
- Running with Spoons: Caramel Apple Overnight Oat Smoothie
- Hawthorne and Main: Barnwood Serving Tray
- A Cultivated Nest: Easy DIY Dryer Vent Pumpkin Wreath
- The Bewitchin Kitchen: Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- 6th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 5th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 4th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 3rd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 2nd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 1st Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Kindergarten Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Black Bean Tacos With Lime Cilantro Slaw - Jan 4, 2020
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 31, 2019
- Decorate Your House Like A Gingerbread House With This Giant Candy Garland - Dec 13, 2019
- Turn Pool Noodles Into Giant Lollipops - Dec 12, 2019
- Giant Popcorn Garland - Dec 11, 2019
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Dec 10, 2019
- Gift Wrapping Party - Dec 9, 2019
- Handmade Christmas Tree Ornaments With Toilet Paper Rolls And Toothpicks - Dec 8, 2019