This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
Fall is in full force, and has us feeling hungry! This week there were some exceptional posts featuring various amazing recipe! The DIY content is full of full Halloween crafts and shabby chic home decor. No matter what the genre, they are nothing short of amazing ideas and recipes. You ladies certainly are the craftiest bunch around! Check out these posts that will help you whip of something delicious and revamp your home decor!
Our Favorite Posts
- Strength and Sunshine: Italian Chicken Meatballs & Sweet Potato Spaghetti
- Running with Spoons: Caramel Apple Overnight Oat Smoothie
- Hawthorne and Main: Barnwood Serving Tray
- A Cultivated Nest: Easy DIY Dryer Vent Pumpkin Wreath
- The Bewitchin Kitchen: Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Easy Easter Cookies Decorated 4 Ways - Mar 8, 2021
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 1, 2021
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021
- DIY Chocolate Kiss Flowers - Feb 4, 2021
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2021
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 28, 2020
- Christmas Card Photo Idea: DIY Christmas Tree Stand - Nov 6, 2020
- Cranberry Champagne Cocktail - Nov 2, 2020
- 15 Thanksgiving Side Dishes - Nov 1, 2020
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Oct 30, 2020
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Oct 26, 2020
- Pineapple DIY Costume: Halloween Tutorial - Oct 19, 2020
- Jurassic Park Dinosaur Costume for Halloween - Oct 16, 2020