This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
The link ups this past week have us thinking one thing… FOOD! There are amazing recipes galore, and seriously we are drooling looking through all the baked goodies, dinner recipes, and quick snacks. Fall has every foodie crawling out of the wood works, and bringing their best recipes with them! There is one thing for sure, this batch is full of tons of amazing posts and Fall inspiration!
Check out a few of our favorites:
- The Casual Craftlete: Spiced Pear Vanilla Cocktail
- With Salt & Wit: Cinnamon Soft Pretzel Bites with Apple Cider Glaze
- About a Mom: Slow Cooker Pork Stroganoff
- My Passion for Decor: DIY Sofa Table
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Spooky Skull Cakes - Oct 22, 2021
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Oct 12, 2021
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Oct 5, 2021
- Flaming Skull Torches - Sep 6, 2021
- 30+ Awesome Homemade Halloween Costumes - Sep 5, 2021
- Easy Easter Cookies Decorated 4 Ways - Mar 8, 2021
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 1, 2021
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021
- DIY Chocolate Kiss Flowers - Feb 4, 2021
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2021
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 28, 2020
- Christmas Card Photo Idea: DIY Christmas Tree Stand - Nov 6, 2020
- Cranberry Champagne Cocktail - Nov 2, 2020