This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
We can tell you are all ready for fall, because last week’s linky was FULL of fun fall ideas for crafts and recipes that feel warm and cozy. We love it! Check out some of our favorite posts, and leave a DIY project or recipe of your own this week.
Our Favorite Posts
- DIY Inspired: How to Make Paper Pumpkins
- Penney Lane: Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- The Scrap Shoppe: Pumpkin Vase
- Frugal Foodie Mama: Easy Pumpkin Cream Biscuits
- Ella Claire: DIY Cotton Wreath
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- The New Mister Rogers Movie Trailer Is Here! - Jul 22, 2019
- Instagram Creator Accounts – What You Need To Know - Jun 6, 2019
- Join us for the UglyDolls Twitter Party – Take Three! - May 2, 2019
- Join us for the UglyDolls Twitter Party – Take Two! - May 2, 2019
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for May - May 1, 2019
- Join us for the UglyDolls Twitter Party! - Apr 26, 2019
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - Apr 5, 2019
- 30 Days of April Writing Prompts - Apr 1, 2019
- Join Us For The Ergobaby Metro Stroller Twitter Party - Mar 24, 2019
- Join Us For The Domino’s Points For Pies Twitter Party - Mar 13, 2019
- 31 Days of March Writing Prompts - Feb 28, 2019
- 28 Days of Writing Prompts for February - Jan 31, 2019
- Join Us For The Farm Rich Twitter Party! - Jan 16, 2019
- 31 Days Of January Writing Prompts - Jan 1, 2019
- Join Us For The Nestlé Twitter Party - Dec 10, 2018