This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
We can tell you are all ready for fall, because last week’s linky was FULL of fun fall ideas for crafts and recipes that feel warm and cozy. We love it! Check out some of our favorite posts, and leave a DIY project or recipe of your own this week.
Our Favorite Posts
- DIY Inspired: How to Make Paper Pumpkins
- Penney Lane: Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- The Scrap Shoppe: Pumpkin Vase
- Frugal Foodie Mama: Easy Pumpkin Cream Biscuits
- Ella Claire: DIY Cotton Wreath
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Thanks for hosting this wonderful party!
Thank you so much for an awesome party!!
Lou Lou Girls says
Hello beautiful! Thank you for hosting such an amazing party! Please take a minute to stop by ours and let us pin and tweet your masterpieces! Lou Lou Girls
Ducks 'n a Row (@SineaPies) says
Shared a great low carb chocolate sundae recipe and my A is for Ant Preschool craft!
Thanks for the wonderful party.
I always enjoy participating 🙂
Michele @ The Scrap Shoppe says
Thank you so much for featuring my pumpkin vase!
Woo hoo!! Thank you so much for featuring my paper pumpkins!!! So exciting!
Jennifer Lunsford says
Thanks for hosting again!
Katie Hale says
Dropping off my Pumpkin Body Butter this week with your party. Enjoy your week.
Jamie Harrington says
Love joining your party every week. Thanks for hosting!
Play Ideas Blog says
Dropping off my pine cone crafts for kids post this week. Hope you all enjoy!
Kids Activity Blog says
Love joining your party every week. Thanks!