Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
We loved the recipes and DIY tutorials y’all linked up last week. Some of them were just so summery – and we had to choose them to feature this week, because even with the back to school season in the air, we still aren’t ready to give up summer completely. Check out our favorites from last week and link up your best posts from this week. We are ready to be inspired!
Summer DIY & Recipes Ideas We Loved
- A Blissful Nest: Mojito Sugar Scrub
- Bunny’s Warm Oven: Sour Cream Lemon Pie
- My Creative Days: Chippy Green Farmhouse Table
- Feeding Big: Birthday Cake Bars
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- You Could Win Free Groceries For A Year! - Oct 15, 2017
- 31 Days Of October Writing Prompts - Oct 1, 2017
- The FTC Answers Questions From Influencers About Disclosures - Sep 21, 2017
- 30 Days Of September Writing Prompts - Sep 1, 2017
- Join Us For The Hefty Ultra Strong Mom Twitter Party! - Aug 14, 2017
- Disney Junior Princess Party Activities - Aug 2, 2017
- Disney Junior Princess Party Food - Aug 2, 2017
- Disney Junior Princess Party Decor - Aug 2, 2017
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For August - Aug 1, 2017
- Join Us For A Fazoli’s Twitter Party! - Jul 20, 2017