This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
We loved the recipes and DIY tutorials y’all linked up last week. Some of them were just so summery – and we had to choose them to feature this week, because even with the back to school season in the air, we still aren’t ready to give up summer completely. Check out our favorites from last week and link up your best posts from this week. We are ready to be inspired!
Summer DIY & Recipes Ideas We Loved
- A Blissful Nest: Mojito Sugar Scrub
- Bunny’s Warm Oven: Sour Cream Lemon Pie
- My Creative Days: Chippy Green Farmhouse Table
- Feeding Big: Birthday Cake Bars
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Twitter Party Alert! #AskWomenChat for International Women’s Day - Mar 4, 2020
- Twitter Party Alert! Hormel Foods + Convoy of Hope - Dec 9, 2019
- Twitter Party Alert! #ChooseWOMEN Wednesday - Dec 2, 2019
- Join Us For A Twitter Party With Hormel Foods - Dec 2, 2019
- Fighting PPD With Mom Genes - Nov 15, 2019
- Trick Or Treat Halloween Playlist - Oct 2, 2019
- The New Mister Rogers Movie Trailer Is Here! - Jul 22, 2019
- Instagram Creator Accounts – What You Need To Know - Jun 6, 2019
- Join us for the UglyDolls Twitter Party – Take Three! - May 2, 2019
- Join us for the UglyDolls Twitter Party – Take Two! - May 2, 2019
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for May - May 1, 2019
- Join us for the UglyDolls Twitter Party! - Apr 26, 2019
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - Apr 5, 2019
- 30 Days of April Writing Prompts - Apr 1, 2019