Body Butter is a product I use every single day, especially during winter and summer. There is nothing more amazing for your skin, than a luxurious body butter that leaves your skin looking smoother than ever. Body Butter can be very expensive, and finding a scent you want to linger on your skin all day isn’t always easy. I have been making my own DIY Body Butter for a while, and each batch just gets better and better. My all-time favorite batch has been of my DIY Almond Vanilla Body Butter and it’s simply amazing! So read on to find our how to make almond vanilla body butter for yourself, and check out the skin beauty summer tips after the recipe. It’s a great day for DIY beauty tips!
DIY Almond Vanilla Body Butter
What you need:
- ½ C. Shea butter
- ½ C. Coconut oil
- 1 tbs. Vanilla extract
- 1 tbs. Almond extract
- Hand Mixer
Making your own Body Butter is so simple and such an easy process. These Body Butters also make amazing gifts for all occasions. The process is simple and pretty straight forward.
Add your coconut oil and shea butter into a small saucepan over medium heat. Allow the oils to melt together over the heat. Remove the saucepan from the heat and place in the fridge for 20 minutes. Remove from the fridge and you’ll notice a thick white surface, this means it’s ready to be mixed up. Grab a hand mixer and start mixing up your body butter oils until it turns into a rich and creamy body butter consistency. Pour in your vanilla and almond extract and give it a quick mix. Scoop your body butter into an airtight container and store for up to 6 months at room temperature.
To use, just grab a spoonful and apply all over your body and enjoy the delicious and luxurious smell.
Summer time is definitely one of my favorite seasons but the sun really takes a toll out on our skin on a day to day basis. Being outside dries out your skin so quickly and it’s so important to keep yourself protected by using Sunscreen. Another thing I recommend is using my DIY body butter for a luxurious moisturizing agent that can be used morning and night. Keeping your skin hydrated is so important to maintain your beautiful skin. Plus by keeping your skin hydrated you’re less likely to burn and more likely to tan.
3 Most Important Skin Beauty Summer Tips:
- Drink lots of water to keep yourself hydrated
- Wear Sunscreen and be sure to reapply throughout the day
- Every morning and Night apply lots of Body Butter to keep your skin smooth
- Homemade Vanilla Citrus Summer Soap - Jun 24, 2015
- DIY Mineral Veil And Beauty Tips For Busy Moms - Jun 17, 2015
- 15 Homemade Beauty Products - Jun 10, 2015
- Almond Vanilla Body Butter - Jun 3, 2015
- Homemade Face Mask And Acne Beauty Tips - May 20, 2015
- Top 20 Best DIY Homemade Beauty Products - May 13, 2015
- Pedicure Tips For Summer - May 6, 2015
- 3 Beauty Tips For Summer + DIY Sunscreen - Apr 29, 2015
- Homemade Natural Lip Balm - Apr 22, 2015
- Homemade Honey Body Scrub - Apr 15, 2015