Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
How is the first week of August going for you? We are enjoying this last month of summer, and super excited to try out some of the great DIY and craft projects y’all shared in the linky last week. Check out some of our favorites below and share your best posts from this week!
Summer DIY Projects
- Crafts A La Mode: How To Make Paper Rosettes
- Rae Gun Ramblings: Dumbledore’s Pensive
- Just 2 Sisters: Be The Good Pallet Sign
- Albion Gould: Golden Stenciled Bedroom Wall
- In Our Happy Place: DIY Vintage Bracelet Storage
- Making It In The Mountains: DIY Charger Plates
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- 28 Days of Writing Prompts for February - Feb 1, 2018
- 31 Days Of January Writing Prompts - Jan 1, 2018
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For December - Dec 1, 2017
- 30 Days Of November Writing Prompts - Nov 1, 2017
- You Could Win Free Groceries For A Year! - Oct 15, 2017
- 31 Days Of October Writing Prompts - Oct 1, 2017
- The FTC Answers Questions From Influencers About Disclosures - Sep 21, 2017
- 30 Days Of September Writing Prompts - Sep 1, 2017
- Join Us For The Hefty Ultra Strong Mom Twitter Party! - Aug 14, 2017
- Disney Junior Princess Party Activities - Aug 2, 2017