This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanksgiving is only a short way away, and I’m so excited for the amazing and delicious food. It doesn’t matter if you go out to eat, visit with family and friends, or stay at home, there are certain staples you’re always going to want to include in your Thanksgiving Day dinner.
I’ve got a handful of amazing recipes that will make that planning a little bit easier for you if you’re staying home and/or invited out and need a dish to prepare.
12 Thanksgiving Recipes And Crafts
One really special post I found while sorting through the many that our SITStahs shared when I shouted out for some holiday help is this one by Laura about how to include your children in Thanksgiving cooking and preparation over at Peace but Not Quiet. She has fantastic age-appropriate tips for children so they can feel a part of the holiday meal preparations, too!
Thinking about switching things up a bit for your sides? This bacon cauliflower mac and cheese over at Sweets by Chan can take the place of your standard macaroni dish.
And in case cauliflower isn’t your thing, this delicious cheesy broccoli rice casserole over at All in All with Carissa could be the perfect potluck side.
I’m also all about squash these days, so apple-butternut squash with maple glaze at Mom Foodie? Sign me up.
And if you’re out of candy corn, I’m pretty sure they’d be happy to help decorate these adorable turkey sugar cookies over at baby loving mama.
If you’re in need of a signature cocktail this holiday season, Angela’s caramel apple pie cocktail over at Shake Bake and Party looks amazing.
What are your favorite Thanksgiving dishes?
- Five Simple Changes That Will Lead To A Happier Day - Aug 28, 2020
- Sharing Is Powerful: Why Supporting Other Bloggers Is Good For You - Apr 28, 2016
- 12 Good Books You Must Read in 2016! - Jan 7, 2016
- Why I Love Blogging With Blogger - Sep 29, 2015
- 6 Great Books You Need To Read This Fall - Aug 31, 2015
- Blogging Question: How Often Should You Post? - Aug 27, 2015
- 12 Hour Back To School Adventure With Caribou Coffee - Aug 20, 2015
- Stop The Summer Slump Day 1: Step Out Of Your Comfort Zone - Jun 15, 2015
- Women You Should Be Following On Instagram - Jun 14, 2015
- The 10 Best Books By Bloggers Just Like You - May 13, 2015
- Your Small Stories Are Important - Apr 7, 2015
- 8 Places to Submit Your Writing - Mar 23, 2015
- Good Books By Male Authors You Need to be Reading - Mar 5, 2015
- 10 Random Acts of Kindness - Feb 23, 2015
- 12 Recipes For The Big Game - Jan 26, 2015