My kids love to take homemade Valentine’s Day cards to school. Each year my son looks for something even more creative than the last. A couple years of ago he had to have Star Wars Valentines. This year we went for something that would also keep the kids entertained. These Tic Tac Toe Valentines are the perfect card for your little game player to pass out.
Tic Tac Toe Valentines
You will need two types of candy, one to be the “x” and one to be the “o”. Put 5 candies of each kind in the bag, and add the printable. You can use tape to close it or tie with some cute ribbon. Pass them out and let the kids play a couple rounds and then eat their delicious treats!
We also love these cards for Valentine’s Day class parties!
- Printable Tic Tac Toe Valentines - Feb 9, 2018
- DIY Chocolate Kiss Flowers - Feb 5, 2018
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 25, 2018
- Lollipop Bouquet - Jan 22, 2018
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 28, 2017
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Dec 21, 2017
- How To Make Candy Trains - Dec 18, 2017
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Dec 11, 2017
- DIY Farmhouse Fence Post Skis - Dec 8, 2017
- DIY Flameless Menorah Candles - Dec 4, 2017