This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
My kids love to take homemade Valentine’s Day cards to school. Each year my son looks for something even more creative than the last. A couple years of ago he had to have Star Wars Valentines. This year we went for something that would also keep the kids entertained. These Tic Tac Toe Valentines are the perfect card for your little game player to pass out.
Tic Tac Toe Valentines
You will need two types of candy, one to be the “x” and one to be the “o”. Put 5 candies of each kind in the bag, and add the printable. You can use tape to close it or tie with some cute ribbon. Pass them out and let the kids play a couple rounds and then eat their delicious treats!
We also love these cards for Valentine’s Day class parties!
- We Didn’t Know We Needed Giant Tortoises In Our Yard Until Now - Jul 14, 2019
- The Cooling Bowl That Keeps Your Dog’s Water Cool All Summer! - Jul 14, 2019
- Dill Pickle Ice Pops? Is this a good idea? - Jul 14, 2019
- The Accessories You Didn’t Know You Needed For Your Backyard Chickens - Jul 14, 2019
- This DIY Tiny House Kit Comes Right To Your House! - Jul 9, 2019
- 3rd Grade Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- 2nd Grade Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- 1st Grade Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- Kindergarten Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- DIY Patriotic Clothespin Wreath - Jun 6, 2019
- 1950s Retro Sock Hop Party Ideas - Jun 5, 2019
- Instagram Secrets You Need In 2019 - May 20, 2019
- Ham & Cheese Hand Pies - May 13, 2019
- Mermaid Garden - May 9, 2019
- The Best Pool and Beach Accessories For This Summer - Apr 24, 2019