This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
My kids love to take homemade Valentine’s Day cards to school. Each year my son looks for something even more creative than the last. A couple years of ago he had to have Star Wars Valentines. This year we went for something that would also keep the kids entertained. These Tic Tac Toe Valentines are the perfect card for your little game player to pass out.
Tic Tac Toe Valentines
You will need two types of candy, one to be the “x” and one to be the “o”. Put 5 candies of each kind in the bag, and add the printable. You can use tape to close it or tie with some cute ribbon. Pass them out and let the kids play a couple rounds and then eat their delicious treats!
We also love these cards for Valentine’s Day class parties!
- Black Bean Tacos With Lime Cilantro Slaw - Jan 4, 2020
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 31, 2019
- Decorate Your House Like A Gingerbread House With This Giant Candy Garland - Dec 13, 2019
- Turn Pool Noodles Into Giant Lollipops - Dec 12, 2019
- Giant Popcorn Garland - Dec 11, 2019
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Dec 10, 2019
- Gift Wrapping Party - Dec 9, 2019
- Handmade Christmas Tree Ornaments With Toilet Paper Rolls And Toothpicks - Dec 8, 2019
- Cranberry Champagne Cocktail - Dec 7, 2019
- How to Turn Christmas Cards Into a Photo Garland - Dec 5, 2019
- How to Host a Cookie Exchange Party - Dec 3, 2019
- Rudolph Wreath - Dec 2, 2019
- Paper Doiley Christmas Trees - Dec 1, 2019
- Target is Selling $15 Sock Advent Calendars in tons of themes! - Sep 19, 2019
- The Greatest Showman Circus Inspired Costumes - Sep 12, 2019