This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
My kids love to take homemade Valentine’s Day cards to school. Each year my son looks for something even more creative than the last. A couple years of ago he had to have Star Wars Valentines. This year we went for something that would also keep the kids entertained. These Tic Tac Toe Valentines are the perfect card for your little game player to pass out.
Tic Tac Toe Valentines
View video instructions here.
All you need for these cards is the free printable, bags, and some yummy candy!
You will need two types of candy, one to be the “x” and one to be the “o”. Put 5 candies of each kind in the bag, and add the printable. You can use tape to close it or tie with some cute ribbon. Pass them out and let the kids play a couple rounds and then eat their delicious treats!
We also love these cards for Valentine’s Day class parties!
- Easy Easter Cookies Decorated 4 Ways - Mar 8, 2021
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 1, 2021
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021
- DIY Chocolate Kiss Flowers - Feb 4, 2021
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2021
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 28, 2020
- Christmas Card Photo Idea: DIY Christmas Tree Stand - Nov 6, 2020
- Cranberry Champagne Cocktail - Nov 2, 2020
- 15 Thanksgiving Side Dishes - Nov 1, 2020
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Oct 30, 2020
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Oct 26, 2020
- Pineapple DIY Costume: Halloween Tutorial - Oct 19, 2020
- Jurassic Park Dinosaur Costume for Halloween - Oct 16, 2020