This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
With holiday parties and get-togethers in full swing, you may be on the lookout for the perfect host or hostess gift! Two-Step Cinnamon Almonds are the perfect last minute gift. They are homemade, but only require a few minutes, and a few ingredients!
Two-Step Cinnamon Almonds
The holidays bring plenty of opportunities for gift giving! Impress your friends and family with the spicy goodness of DIY Two-Step Cinnamon Almonds. They offer all of the ease a last minute gift should have, with all of the thoughtfulness of a homemade present. Quick, grab these ingredients!
- 3 C of almonds
- 1 C white sugar
- ¼ C water
- 1 T cinnamon (the higher quality, the better)
In a large saucepot on medium-high heat; add the sugar, cinnamon, and water.
Stir to combine.
Add the almonds, and stir to coat.
Keep stirring until all of the sugar crystallizes and sticks to the almonds.
Once crystallized, pour the almonds out onto a cookie sheet to cool.
That’s it! This is an easy DIY gift everyone will enjoy! (Including you!)
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020