This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Looking for a tutorial on how to make wooden sign? We’ve got a great tutorial on how to make your own wooden welcome sign! This might sound like an intimidating project but even the non-crafty people will enjoy tackling this project.
And don’t forget to link up your craft or recipe post at the bottom of this post. Last week we had 115 people link up their posts!
How to Make Your Own Wooden Welcome Sign
I love spending time outdoors when the weather gets warm! To get my outdoor spaces ready for spring and summer, I’ve created this DIY Wooden Welcome Sign. It helps personalize and warm up any outdoor area!
Right now, projects using sliced logs are popular and all the rage! A sliced log adds the perfect touch, and they are easy to find at any craft store. But, you could use a regular piece of wood for this project as well.
For this project you will also need letter stickers, paint, rope, and a foam brush. The tools you will need for this project are a drill, measuring tape or ruler, pencil, and drill bits.
In just about 30 minutes, your DIY Wooden Welcome Sign could be hanging outside for your guests to see! They are not only easy to make, they are fun as well! I made my project outside and enjoyed the fresh spring air!
To get started on your DIY Wooden Welcome Sign you need the following supplies:
- Piece of wood with bark attached
- Letter stickers
- Foam brush
- Drill bits
- Measuring Tape
Wooden Sign Video Tutorial
To get started on your own wooden welcome sign, watch the step-by-step video below.
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Do you have a craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LOVE
Be sure to spread the comment love! If you link up, please comment on at least three posts that grab your attention. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK
Here are our favorite picks from last week’s link-ups. Show these ladies some love!
- How to Make Decorative Pillows from The Real Thing Coake
- DIY Gold Glitter Cake Stand from Endlessly Inspired
- No Sew Fabric Lined Basket from Angel Skirts
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020