This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Have you enjoyed our series with Natalia on looking your holiday best? In case you missed them, she showed us all how to have bold lips and get a great holiday hairstyle (complete with uber-cute videos!) And today, Natalia’s got plenty of fabulous holiday outfits to share. New Year’s Eve is just around the corner!
I don’t know about you all, but with all the holiday parties during this time of year, I think my favorite part is all the fun dressing up we get to do! I have two little boys and most of what I where is practical while trying to be cute. When I get a night out without the kiddos, practicality isn’t high on the priority list! Here are some of my suggestions for holiday dress. Hopefully, one of the categories will be something that fits your style and taste!
Casual but cute.
Maybe you are having or attending a party that is a little more low-key. You want to look nice, but not over-dressed. By wearing some colored pants/jeans you can really step it up!
Sleek and classy.
This might be for a work party where you want to look nice and appropriate. Pair it with a sleek ponytail, high bun, or sexy chignon to complete the look.
You just want to go all out. Or maybe you’re that cool and you have fancy smanchy parties to attend all the time. I don’t have too many excuses to bust out my smanchy clothes, but hey, a girl could dream, right? (I crashed an Oscars party once, does that count?)
Sultry and sexy.
This one might be for you single ladies at a holiday party, or for a fun night on the town. I just want to be clear here, sexy does not have to translate to trashy! We don’t want all the goods out for everyone to see!
Now that we have a few styles to choose from, how about some tips for looking your best during the holidays!
Water & Exercise!
Don’t hate me yet… We all know there will be desserts galore during the season and as much as we would like to say we aren’t going to indulge every time we see our favorite sweets, we probably will. (Am I just speaking for myself? Seriously, no will power over here…) We can try to combat this with water and exercise.
Have you ever had a perfect outfit in your head? So perfect you can just imagine how good you will be looking, how many heads will be turning, you don’t even need to try it on. Then when it comes time for the big event, you throw on said outfit and come to find it isn’t as fantastic as you dreamed it up to be? Quick fix, ladies! Try on some outfits ahead, shoes to jewelry, and make sure it is what you are looking for. This will cut your getting ready time by a lot.
Confidence, confidence, confidence.
I said this before, I know. But it is just such a big point, I couldn’t resist saying it again! Find what works for you in your own style, don’t try to be someone else, and then rock it, own it, work it, act like you know how to walk in those 5 inch heels and guess what? Everyone will think you do! It’s a magical thing, this confidence. I think once you try it on and see how it looks; hopefully you’ll never take it off! (And trust me, woman to woman, it looks good on you!)
More On How To Look Your Best
- Beautiful, Flirty Fashion
- How to Dress for Your Body Type
- How To Wear Bold Lips
- How To Have A Great Holiday Hairstyle
About the Author
Want To Write For Us?
Are you interested in guest posting for The SITS Girls? Then let us know! Our super easy process is described in this post. We’d love to drive more page views to what you have to say.
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020