Ever been interested in how to make a cool bracelet?
Then you are definitely in for a treat today!
We’re walking you through a DIY bracelet, ala a leather cuff, that you are sure to LOVE!
DIY Leather Cuff Bracelet
Those belts all had remaining bits of leather and buckles…waste not want not! We’re still saving the buckles, but for today’s project we’ll be using the belt ends. Besides the belt ends, you also need:
My punch is not made for leather. It came in a scrapbooking kit, but works just fine for this – I also have this scrapbooking punch that would work well. The snaps don’t always come with a snap attacher in the package. If you already have a snap attacher, you can buy a snap set like this with different color and design choices.
Cut your belt to size with your scissors and get ready to punch some holes! Put one hole on either end of the belt. You might even be able to use a hole that came with the belt.
- 10 Ways to Grow Your Email List - Feb 2, 2018
- Almond Chocolate Pinwheel Cookies - Mar 13, 2015
- Easy St. Patrick’s Day T-Shirt DIY - Mar 6, 2015
- 10 Food-Free Printable Valentines - Feb 13, 2015
- Peek-A-Boo Ribbon Valentine - Feb 6, 2015
- DIY Coconut Vanilla Lip Balm - Jan 23, 2015
- DIY Coconut Oil Salt Scrub With Rosemary And Mint - Jan 16, 2015
- Oil Pulling (Yes You Should!) - Jan 9, 2015
- The Perfect DIY Gift: Handmade Soap - Dec 26, 2014
- DIY Gift Bags - Dec 21, 2014
- DIY Decorated Bobby Pins: Great Last-Minute Gift Idea - Dec 19, 2014
- DIY Envelope Embossing - Dec 12, 2014
- DIY Christmas Wreath - Dec 5, 2014
- Christmas Countdown Printable - Dec 1, 2014
- DIY Holiday Stamp - Nov 21, 2014