This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
The hunt for that perfect pair of jeans can be so difficult! Not only should jean shopping be considered it’s own aerobic exercise with the amount of shimmying in and out of each pair we do, but there are so many factors to consider when narrowing in on the right pair. Do we want skinny jeans or a flare? Are we looking for a high waist or hip huggers? Ankle length or cropped? Does the perfect pair of jeans even exist? Don’t fear. We have answers to all of these questions for you!
Finding The Perfect Pair Of Jeans
Sometimes we lean on close friends for honest feedback and a recommendation we trust for a starting point, and that is exactly what we’re here to help you with today. Check out this round up of our favorite brands and styles of jeans! Note: this post contains affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
This video will give you some tips on what kind of jeans often fit best by body type. Remember, though, that the most important thing to consider when searching for the perfect pair of jeans is finding something that feels comfortable:
Jeans Style: High Waist
High waist jeans are perfect for elongating your legs. We used to label these as “mom jeans,” however, that doesn’t have to be a bad thing. With every high waist comes tummy control. We’re fans!
Jeans Style: Boyfriend
The Boyfriend jean is back. It provides a distressed, lived in look that is versatile and comfortable.
Jeans Style: Distressed Skinny
Slimming with built in fade, these distressed skinny jeans have some stretch that forms perfectly to your body while looking well loved at the same time.
AG ‘The Legging’ Ankle Jeans: $225
Jeans Style: Cropped
A cropped jean with a rolled or distressed hem can be very flattering and perfect as the weather warms up!
Jeans Style: Flare-Leg
I love a good flare-leg jean. They always feel fun.
Did we miss a pair of your faves? What is style of jeans do you love to wear most?
- How To Start A Blog In 20 Minutes - Apr 29, 2019
- Summer Fun Kits To Keep Kids Busy - Apr 15, 2019
- Blogging Tools, Apps, and Plugins To Help Save Time - Sep 17, 2018
- 15 Cool Summer Reads - Apr 13, 2018
- Finding The Perfect Pair Of Jeans - Mar 21, 2018
- Content Is King: Make Your Writing Stand Out - Mar 8, 2017
- YouTube For Bloggers - Jan 23, 2014
- How To Create a Signature For Your Blog Posts Using My Live Signature - Aug 22, 2013
- 7 Tips To Become A Vlogging Brand Ambassador - Jul 21, 2013
- PicMonkey Photo Collages Released! - May 30, 2012
- Confessions of a Scary Mommy - Apr 2, 2012
- Broken, Hacked, and Deleted…When Good Blogs Go Bad - Feb 6, 2012
- A Year Of Better Blogging - Feb 1, 2012
- Free Photo Editing Websites And Apps - Jan 24, 2012
- Inspired and Finding Balance - Oct 4, 2011