Nikki from Go To Girl approaches life with a positive attitude and hers will rub off on you. She’s our featured blogger today!
Here’s a little about Nikki:
After surviving the death of my mom and then breast cancer, I am stronger, happier and definitely a better person. I started my business Go To Girl because I wanted an outlet for all of my favorite things… food, marketing and event planning. I am known for my positive outlook and sunny disposition. Come by and get to know why I am THE “go to girl”.
Here are some of Nikki’s favorite posts:
Transformation is all about making the best of what you’ve got!
A delicious winter recipe – Chili, It Is Football Season!
Family reminds us to cherish the people around us.
Nikki makes me smile! Leave a comment here for Roll Call, then head to Go To Girl to wish her well on her feature day!
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 4, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016
- How To Start A Photography Business - Mar 30, 2016