Samantha from Life as Wife is one-half of a young married couple with one child. She writes about her journey as a mom and she’s today’s featured blogger!
Here’s a bit about Samantha:
Life As Wife is where I “navigate the waters of marriage and motherhood while enjoying the treasures in life.” At least – that’s what my header says. Most days I’m hanging on to the back of the ship for dear life. There is not a lot of the glamorous wind-blowing-in-the-hair thing; although, I would be lying if I said there wasn’t rum on occasion.
Twilight is a special time of night.
A letter from son to father in Dear Daddy.
Bartering with Time is about embracing the moment.
Check in with a short comment below, then head to Samantha’s for more of Life as Wife!
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 4, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016
- How To Start A Photography Business - Mar 30, 2016