Organizing tips are what we’re about this month, so today’s featured blogger fits right in. Welcome Stephanie from Stephanie’s Mommy Brain!
I’m a homeschooling, Cub Scout leading, rheumatoid arthritis advocating blogger mom of four. I launched Stephanie’s Mommy Brain in 2007 as a way to document my growing babies for friends and relatives around the world and quickly discovered a passion for blogging. Today Stephanie’s Mommy Brain is less about documenting my family and more about sharing home management tips, children’s book reviews, and practical encouragement with other moms.
Must-read posts by Stephanie are:
Super pantry organizing tips in Organizing Pantry with Wire Shelves
3 Tips for Flying with Children hones in on the thing we moms can dread the most.
Reflections on the baby phase ending with Saying Goodbye to A Season of Motherhood.
Check in here with a comment, then head over to Stephanie’s to get inside that mommy brain!
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 4, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016
- How To Start A Photography Business - Mar 30, 2016