Fall is pumpkin season. The pumpkin spice craze takes over every store and restaurant. But, don’t forget about apple season. Apples are in full harvest where I live. We go apple picking, and always take a day trip to Apple Hill. These Apple Cupcakes are perfect for back to school or fall celebrations.
Apple Cupcake Ingredients:
- Your favorite frosting recipe
- Red food coloring, or green for green apples
- Black licorice
- Spice gum drops
Apple Cupcakes Tutorial Video
How To Make Apple Cupcakes
I always use a family recipe that has been passed down for years and years to make frosting. That being said, you can use whatever recipe you like.
To make the stem I used black licorice. Cut off about a 1 inch piece and stick it in the middle.
To make the leaf cut a green spice drop down the middle and flatten it a little with your hand or the back of the knife. Stick that on the side of the licorice stem.
It truly is THAT easy! Since you only need the green gum drops, you are free to snack on the rest of the bag! It’s a win-win situation.
Make these cupcakes for any fall-themed occasion and watch people OOHHH and AHHH over your baking skills!
- Get Grilling This Summer with Line 39 and Weber Grills - Jun 13, 2018
- Ribbon Chandeliers - May 2, 2018
- Cinco De Mayo Party Ideas + Free Printable - May 2, 2018
- Tissue Paper Flower Puffs - May 2, 2018
- Graphic T-Shirts You Need Right Now - Apr 6, 2018
- 10 Educational Books For Kids That Are Fun To Read - Feb 22, 2018
- Printable Tic Tac Toe Valentines - Feb 9, 2018
- DIY Chocolate Kiss Flowers - Feb 5, 2018
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 25, 2018
- Lollipop Bouquet - Jan 22, 2018