Fall is pumpkin season. The pumpkin spice craze takes over every store and restaurant. But, don’t forget about apple season. Apples are in full harvest where I live. We go apple picking, and always take a day trip to Apple Hill. These Apple Cupcakes are perfect for back to school or fall celebrations.
Apple Cupcake Ingredients:
- Your favorite frosting recipe
- Red food coloring, or green for green apples
- Black licorice
- Spice gum drops
Apple Cupcakes Tutorial Video
How To Make Apple Cupcakes
I always use a family recipe that has been passed down for years and years to make frosting. That being said, you can use whatever recipe you like.
To make the stem I used black licorice. Cut off about a 1 inch piece and stick it in the middle.
To make the leaf cut a green spice drop down the middle and flatten it a little with your hand or the back of the knife. Stick that on the side of the licorice stem.
It truly is THAT easy! Since you only need the green gum drops, you are free to snack on the rest of the bag! It’s a win-win situation.
Make these cupcakes for any fall-themed occasion and watch people OOHHH and AHHH over your baking skills!
- Spooky Spider Eggs - Oct 12, 2017
- Apple Cupcakes - Oct 6, 2017
- Giant Spider Web Halloween Decoration - Oct 2, 2017
- Princess And The Pea Costume - Sep 25, 2017
- Milk Jug Ghosts - Sep 21, 2017
- Haunted Hallway Spooky Glowing Masks - Sep 14, 2017
- DIY PVC Pipe Car Wash Sprinkler - Sep 13, 2017
- Ribbon Chandeliers - Sep 5, 2017
- Mickey And The Roadster Racers Party Behind the Scenes - Aug 31, 2017
- The Ultimate Mickey Party With Mickey And The Roadster Racers - Aug 31, 2017