This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Fall is pumpkin season. The pumpkin spice craze takes over every store and restaurant. But, don’t forget about apple season. Apples are in full harvest where I live. We go apple picking, and always take a day trip to Apple Hill. These Apple Cupcakes are perfect for back to school or fall celebrations.
Apple Cupcake Ingredients:
- Your favorite frosting recipe
- Red food coloring, or green for green apples
- Black licorice
- Spice gum drops
Apple Cupcakes Tutorial Video
How To Make Apple Cupcakes
I always use a family recipe that has been passed down for years and years to make frosting. That being said, you can use whatever recipe you like.
To make the stem I used black licorice. Cut off about a 1 inch piece and stick it in the middle.
To make the leaf cut a green spice drop down the middle and flatten it a little with your hand or the back of the knife. Stick that on the side of the licorice stem.
It truly is THAT easy! Since you only need the green gum drops, you are free to snack on the rest of the bag! It’s a win-win situation.
Make these cupcakes for any fall-themed occasion and watch people OOHHH and AHHH over your baking skills!
- 6th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 5th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 4th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 3rd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 2nd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 1st Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Kindergarten Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Black Bean Tacos With Lime Cilantro Slaw - Jan 4, 2020
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 31, 2019
- Decorate Your House Like A Gingerbread House With This Giant Candy Garland - Dec 13, 2019
- Turn Pool Noodles Into Giant Lollipops - Dec 12, 2019
- Giant Popcorn Garland - Dec 11, 2019
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Dec 10, 2019
- Gift Wrapping Party - Dec 9, 2019
- Handmade Christmas Tree Ornaments With Toilet Paper Rolls And Toothpicks - Dec 8, 2019