This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Breakfast in our house can be a real bummer. These days, I can’t get my kiddos to eat anything. I’ve been looking for easy go to’s I know they will eat.
What always gets a ‘yes’ in our house…Nutella. (Between you and I, I’m going to try making my own Nutella. Rest assured, I’ll keep you posted on it.) I thought about it, and decided that the best french toast recipe had to include Nutella.
Making Nutella French Toast could not be easier…or yummier.
Believe me…there will be no leftovers!
Best French Toast Recipe With Nutella
Here’s what you need:
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 2 pats of butter
Heat skillet and melt one pat of butter per sandwich.
Dunk sandwich in the egg mixture then place on skillet and brown on each side.
Garnish with powdered sugar and your favorite fruit and ENJOY!
- Mason Jar Salad: The Perfect Summer Salad Recipe - Jun 9, 2019
- Best Leggings For Running, Working Out, And Jumping In Front Of Your House - Apr 29, 2018
- Chocolate Black Bean Cupcakes With Vanilla Avocado Frosting - Jan 3, 2018
- 10 Benefits Of Lemon Water Detox - Dec 29, 2016
- One Pot Pasta Recipe - Aug 22, 2016
- How To Use Snapchat - Jun 24, 2016
- Campfire Pizza - Jun 20, 2016
- S’mores Skillet - Mar 28, 2016
- Peeps French Toast Recipe - Mar 18, 2016
- Energy Boosting Smoothie - Jan 20, 2016
- Berry Beet Smoothie - Jan 13, 2016
- Food Photography And Styling | SITS Summer Photography Challenge Day 4 - Jul 16, 2015
- Green Smoothie Pops: Healthy Breakfast For Kids - Jul 15, 2015
- Moscato Pink Punch Recipe - Jul 13, 2015
- Nutella French Toast - Jul 8, 2015