We are a pizza family. I mean, when you live in Chicago…you pretty much gotta be, right? It’s easy, it’s tasty AND everyone will eat it. SO yay. Now that it’s summertime I don’t always want to turn on the oven to cook it. That’s why this campfire pizza recipe is so perfect.
Here’s what you need:
- Italian Rolls
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Your family’s favorite toppings!
- Tin Foil
Close the roll and wrap in tin foil. Place on grill for about 20 minutes.
Enjoy! I told you it was easy 😉
More great ideas for campfire pizza:
- We made this on our grill, but you could easily make it with an actual campfire – just stick those tin foil packets right in the fire for about 15 minutes, and you will be good to go!
- You can also prepare the pizza rolls ahead of time, toss them in the cooler, and cook them when you get to your campsite.
Dinner is rarely this easy!
- 10 Benefits Of Lemon Detox Water - Dec 29, 2016
- One Pot Pasta Recipe - Aug 22, 2016
- How To Use Snapchat - Jun 24, 2016
- Campfire Pizza - Jun 20, 2016
- S’mores Skillet - Mar 28, 2016
- Peeps French Toast Recipe - Mar 18, 2016
- Energy Boosting Smoothie - Jan 20, 2016
- Berry Beet Smoothie - Jan 13, 2016
- Food Photography And Styling | SITS Summer Photography Challenge Day 4 - Jul 16, 2015
- Green Smoothie Pops: Healthy Breakfast For Kids - Jul 15, 2015