This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We are a pizza family. I mean, when you live in Chicago…you pretty much gotta be, right? It’s easy, it’s tasty AND everyone will eat it. SO yay. Now that it’s summertime I don’t always want to turn on the oven to cook it. That’s why this campfire pizza recipe is so perfect.
Here are the ingredients you need:
- Italian Rolls
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Your family’s favorite toppings!
- Tin Foil
How To Make Campfire Pizza
Slice the rolls in half. Separate and place sauce, cheese and your favorite toppings on it.
Close the roll and wrap in tin foil. Place on grill for about 20 minutes.
Enjoy! I told you it was easy 😉
More great ideas for campfire pizza
- We made this on our grill, but you could easily make it with an actual campfire – just stick those tin foil packets right in the fire for about 15 minutes, and you will be good to go!
- You can also prepare the pizza rolls ahead of time, toss them in the cooler, and cook them when you get to your campsite.
Dinner is rarely this easy!
- 10 Benefits Of Lemon Water Detox - Dec 30, 2019
- Mason Jar Salad: The Perfect Summer Salad Recipe - Jun 9, 2019
- Best Leggings For Running, Working Out, And Jumping In Front Of Your House - Apr 29, 2018
- Chocolate Black Bean Cupcakes With Vanilla Avocado Frosting - Jan 3, 2018
- One Pot Pasta Recipe - Aug 22, 2016
- How To Use Snapchat - Jun 24, 2016
- Campfire Pizza - Jun 20, 2016
- S’mores Skillet - Mar 28, 2016
- Peeps French Toast Recipe - Mar 18, 2016
- Energy Boosting Smoothie - Jan 20, 2016
- Berry Beet Smoothie - Jan 13, 2016
- Food Photography And Styling | SITS Summer Photography Challenge Day 4 - Jul 16, 2015
- Green Smoothie Pops: Healthy Breakfast For Kids - Jul 15, 2015
- Moscato Pink Punch Recipe - Jul 13, 2015
- Nutella French Toast - Jul 8, 2015