This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Everyone has the need for a Chocolate Mustache! You don’t think so? I’m sure you do!
It’s such an easy disguise too! With just a few simple ingredients, you too can be incognito and sporting your very own chocolate mustache.
Melted chocolate, a large zip top bag, and a long lollipop stick… nothing could be easier!
Even better, break out of the mustache mold and try something a little out of the ordinary! I traced a pair of horn rims and went all out with the white chocolate. Next time, I want to try a swirled tortoise shell design…
What is it about a mustache that makes you just a little bit more manly, macho, and mysterious?
And, these chocolate mustaches are so tasty too!
Even better, you can have a dual disguise! Look at that manly fashionista!
Surprise your friends! Fool your enemies! Make your own crafts 4 kids!
- DIY Hangers: How to Make Wooden Stamped Hangers - Jan 1, 2020
- Chicken Wire Message Board | DIY Message Board - Dec 30, 2019
- Edible Playdough Recipe With Peeps - Mar 30, 2017
- DIY Painted Glass Bottle Vases - Feb 10, 2016
- DIY Hot Cocoa Dunkers: Fun, Easy & Perfect for Kids! - Dec 21, 2015
- DIY Peppermint Soap - Dec 7, 2015
- DIY: Thanksgiving Napkin Rings - Nov 25, 2015
- Homemade Simmering Potpourri For The Holidays - Nov 18, 2015
- DIY Leather Napkin Rings - Nov 15, 2015
- DIY Boot Cuffs - Nov 6, 2015
- Elf On The Shelf Printables - Nov 4, 2015
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 2, 2015
- Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Polka-Dot Lanterns - Oct 30, 2015
- DIY Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Oct 23, 2015
- DIY Fall Craft: 15 Minute Fabric Pumpkin - Oct 14, 2015