I am always on the search for a delicious refreshing cocktail. I typically serve beer and wine when I host parties, but really wanted to branch out, and serve something more festive for my winter parties this year. The problem I have with most cocktails is, sometimes they taste so sugary, I can not finish them! This delicious Cranberry Champagne Cocktail is the so light and delicious all your guests will be going back for seconds… and dare I say thirds!
Cranberry Champagne Cocktail Recipe
( Makes 16 servings, or a large punch bowl)
- 3 cups of cranberry cocktail (I used reduce sugar cranberry cocktail)
- 1 cup of orange flavored liquor (like Grand Marnier or Contreau)
- 2 bottles of sparkling wine or champagne
- 24 ounces of ginger ale
- 24 ounces of 7 Up
- bag of cranberries
- raw sugar or gold sprinkles to rim the cups
- 2 lemons
1. Combine cranberry cocktail, orange liquor, and champagne in the punch bowl. Stir until mixed.
2. Pour in the ginger ale and 7 Up and stir until combined.
3. Top with the bag of cranberries and mix in ice if you want it chilled.
4. Cut the lemons in slices and rub the lemon juice on the rim of your champagne or wine glasses. Dip the glasses with the lemon juice in the raw sugar or gold sprinkles.
5. Pour, serve, sip, and enjoy!
- Instagram Secrets You Need In 2019 - May 20, 2019
- Ham & Cheese Hand Pies - May 13, 2019
- Mermaid Garden - May 9, 2019
- The Best Pool and Beach Accessories For This Summer - Apr 24, 2019
- The Ultimate Trash Bash Garbage Truck Party - Mar 29, 2019
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Mar 20, 2019
- Spring Paper Napkin Butterflies - Mar 13, 2019
- How to Schedule Facebook Posts And Save Time For Free - Mar 11, 2019
- Homemade Baileys Irish Cream - Mar 4, 2019
- 10 Educational Books For Kids That Are Fun To Read - Feb 25, 2019
- 10 of the Best Day Planners to Keep You On Track - Feb 13, 2019
- 30+ of the Best Chocolate Recipes - Feb 7, 2019
- Staging Staples: The Best Items for the Best Pictures - Jan 31, 2019
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2019
- Printable Tic Tac Toe Valentines - Jan 17, 2019