This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I am always on the search for a delicious refreshing cocktail. I typically serve beer and wine when I host parties, but really wanted to branch out, and serve something more festive for my winter parties this year. The problem I have with most cocktails is, sometimes they taste so sugary, I can not finish them! This delicious Cranberry Champagne Cocktail is the so light and delicious all your guests will be going back for seconds… and dare I say thirds!
Cranberry Champagne Cocktail Recipe
( Makes 16 servings, or a large punch bowl)
- 3 cups of cranberry cocktail (I used reduce sugar cranberry cocktail)
- 1 cup of orange flavored liquor (like Grand Marnier or Contreau)
- 2 bottles of sparkling wine or champagne
- 24 ounces of ginger ale
- 24 ounces of 7 Up
- bag of cranberries
- raw sugar or gold sprinkles to rim the cups
- 2 lemons
1. Combine cranberry cocktail, orange liquor, and champagne in the punch bowl. Stir until mixed.
2. Pour in the ginger ale and 7 Up and stir until combined.
3. Top with the bag of cranberries and mix in ice if you want it chilled.
4. Cut the lemons in slices and rub the lemon juice on the rim of your champagne or wine glasses. Dip the glasses with the lemon juice in the raw sugar or gold sprinkles.
5. Pour, serve, sip, and enjoy!
- 6th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 5th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 4th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 3rd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 2nd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 1st Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Kindergarten Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Black Bean Tacos With Lime Cilantro Slaw - Jan 4, 2020
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 31, 2019
- Decorate Your House Like A Gingerbread House With This Giant Candy Garland - Dec 13, 2019
- Turn Pool Noodles Into Giant Lollipops - Dec 12, 2019
- Giant Popcorn Garland - Dec 11, 2019
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Dec 10, 2019
- Gift Wrapping Party - Dec 9, 2019
- Handmade Christmas Tree Ornaments With Toilet Paper Rolls And Toothpicks - Dec 8, 2019