This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
I am always on the search for a delicious refreshing cocktail. I typically serve beer and wine when I host parties, but really wanted to branch out, and serve something more festive for my winter parties this year. The problem I have with most cocktails is, sometimes they taste so sugary, I can not finish them! This delicious Cranberry Champagne Cocktail is the so light and delicious all your guests will be going back for seconds… and dare I say thirds!
Cranberry Champagne Cocktail Recipe
( Makes 16 servings, or a large punch bowl)
- 3 cups of cranberry cocktail (I used reduce sugar cranberry cocktail)
- 1 cup of orange flavored liquor (like Grand Marnier or Contreau)
- 2 bottles of sparkling wine or champagne
- 24 ounces of ginger ale
- 24 ounces of 7 Up
- bag of cranberries
- raw sugar or gold sprinkles to rim the cups
- 2 lemons
1. Combine cranberry cocktail, orange liquor, and champagne in the punch bowl. Stir until mixed.
2. Pour in the ginger ale and 7 Up and stir until combined.
3. Top with the bag of cranberries and mix in ice if you want it chilled.
4. Cut the lemons in slices and rub the lemon juice on the rim of your champagne or wine glasses. Dip the glasses with the lemon juice in the raw sugar or gold sprinkles.
5. Pour, serve, sip, and enjoy!
- We Didn’t Know We Needed Giant Tortoises In Our Yard Until Now - Jul 14, 2019
- The Cooling Bowl That Keeps Your Dog’s Water Cool All Summer! - Jul 14, 2019
- Dill Pickle Ice Pops? Is this a good idea? - Jul 14, 2019
- The Accessories You Didn’t Know You Needed For Your Backyard Chickens - Jul 14, 2019
- This DIY Tiny House Kit Comes Right To Your House! - Jul 9, 2019
- 3rd Grade Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- 2nd Grade Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- 1st Grade Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- Kindergarten Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- DIY Patriotic Clothespin Wreath - Jun 6, 2019
- 1950s Retro Sock Hop Party Ideas - Jun 5, 2019
- Instagram Secrets You Need In 2019 - May 20, 2019
- Ham & Cheese Hand Pies - May 13, 2019
- Mermaid Garden - May 9, 2019
- The Best Pool and Beach Accessories For This Summer - Apr 24, 2019