This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I am always on the search for a delicious refreshing cocktail. I typically serve beer and wine when I host parties, but really wanted to branch out, and serve something more festive for my holiday parties this year. The problem I have with most cocktails is, sometimes they taste so sugary, I can not finish them! This delicious Cranberry Champagne Cocktail is the so light and delicious, all your guests will be going back for seconds… and dare I say thirds!
Cranberry Champagne Cocktail
This cocktail recipes makes 16 servies, or a large punch bowl.
Cranberry Champagne Cocktail Ingredients
- 3 cups of cranberry cocktail (I used reduced sugar cranberry cocktail)
- 1 cup of orange flavored liquor (like Grand Marnier or Cointreau)
- 2 bottles of sparkling wine or champagne
- 24 ounces of ginger ale
- 24 ounces of 7 Up
- bag of cranberries
- raw sugar or gold sprinkles to rim the cups
- 2 lemons
Holiday Cocktail Recipe
1. Combine cranberry cocktail, orange liquor, and champagne in the punch bowl. Stir until mixed.
2. Pour in the ginger ale and 7 Up and stir until combined.
3. Top with the bag of cranberries and mix in ice if you want it chilled.
4. Cut the lemons in slices and rub the lemon juice on the rim of your champagne or wine glasses. Dip the glasses with the lemon juice in the raw sugar or gold sprinkles.
5. Pour, serve, sip, and enjoy!
- Walking Dead Viewing Party With Printables - Oct 11, 2022
- 45 Delicious Smoothie Recipes - Sep 9, 2022
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2022
- Woven Heart Valentine - Jan 6, 2022
- Elf On The Shelf Printables - Dec 1, 2021
- Spooky Skull Cakes - Oct 22, 2021
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Oct 12, 2021
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Oct 5, 2021
- Flaming Skull Torches - Sep 6, 2021
- 30+ Awesome Homemade Halloween Costumes - Sep 5, 2021
- Easy Easter Cookies Decorated 4 Ways - Mar 8, 2021
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 1, 2021
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021