This recipe for Cucumber and Hummus bites is delicious and healthy. It’s also simple and quick to make. I often serve it to my guest as a appetizer or eat it myself for a quick lunch.
Cucumber and Hummus Bites
Servings: 6 people
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 Cucumber
- 1/2c up Hummus (homemade or from the store)
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley
How To Make Cucumber And Hummus Bites
Cut the cucumber into slices. Put one teaspoon of hummus on each slice of cucumber and sprinkle with feta cheese.
Cut the cherry tomatoes into half, and place on top of the hummus.
Sprinkle with parsley, and you’re finished!
Author Bio: Sophie
Lifestyle blogger at nobletandem.com, entrepreneur, world traveler, and photograph. Sophie is passionate about cooking, travel, fashion, and wellness. She lives to the fullest and makes the most of the present moment.
- How To Make A Viral Video - Sep 20, 2017
- How To Become A Blogger And Stay A Blogger - Sep 11, 2017
- Is A Blog Essential For A Freelance Writer? - Aug 10, 2017
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017
- How I Got My Instagram Account To Be Seen By Thousands - Jun 19, 2017
- Writing In First Person: Am I Revealing Too Much? - Jun 5, 2017
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017