This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
This recipe for Cucumber and Hummus bites is delicious and healthy. It’s also simple and quick to make. I often serve it to my guest as a appetizer or eat it myself for a quick lunch.
Cucumber and Hummus Bites
Servings: 6 people
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 Cucumber
- 1/2c up Hummus (homemade or from the store)
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley
How To Make Cucumber And Hummus Bites
Cut the cucumber into slices. Put one teaspoon of hummus on each slice of cucumber and sprinkle with feta cheese.
Cut the cherry tomatoes into half, and place on top of the hummus.
Sprinkle with parsley, and you’re finished!
Author Bio: Sophie
Lifestyle blogger at nobletandem.com, entrepreneur, world traveler, and photograph. Sophie is passionate about cooking, travel, fashion, and wellness. She lives to the fullest and makes the most of the present moment.
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017
- How To Make A Viral Video - Sep 20, 2017
- How To Become A Blogger And Stay A Blogger - Sep 11, 2017
- Is A Blog Essential For A Freelance Writer? - Aug 10, 2017
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017