This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We have one week left of school. With warm weather, and kids at home, I need easy treat options. Dixie cup popsicles were fun to make. In the comments, Amanda mentioned Jello popsicles. I wasn’t sure if she meant straight up Jello, or Jello Pudding. I’ve seen some great recipes for both…this round my kids and I decided to try Vanilla and Chocolate Pudding Pops. This is an easy pudding dessert and definitely makes my list of kid friendly dessert recipes.
Easy Pudding Dessert: Vanilla and Chocolate Pudding Pops
I did a little digging, and picked up (*affiliate link) a [easyazon_link keywords=”B0002IBJOG” locale=”US” tag=”tsg045-20″]popsicle mold on Amazon[/easyazon_link]. Now, bring on the pudding pops!
Ingredients you need:
- 1 package Chocolate Jello Pudding (instant)
- 1 package Vanilla Jello Pudding (instant)
- 4 cups almond milk (divided)
- 1 pint heavy cream (whipped then divided)
- 1 package mini chocolate chips
In one mixing bowl, mix the chocolate pudding and 2 cups almond milk. In another mixing bowl mix the vanilla pudding and 2 cups almond milk. In a third bowl, whip the heavy cream until thick.
Divide the cream and add half to the chocolate mix and half to the vanilla mix. Whip both until combined.
Then, alternate chocolate and vanilla into popsicle molds as desired. I mixed in some mini chocolate chips along the way just for fun (not necessary).
*I found it hard to spoon the pudding into the molds, so I poured it into ziploc bags and cut one corner; it was much easier to squeeze it into the molds that way. Place sticks in molds.
Since I only have one popsicle mold, I had a lot of left over pudding. Luckily, I always have dixie cups around. I mixed up Chocolate Dixie Cup Popsicles with the leftovers.
Lots of YUM to go around!
- Mason Jar Salad: The Perfect Summer Salad Recipe - Jun 9, 2019
- Best Leggings For Running, Working Out, And Jumping In Front Of Your House - Apr 29, 2018
- Chocolate Black Bean Cupcakes With Vanilla Avocado Frosting - Jan 3, 2018
- 10 Benefits Of Lemon Water Detox - Dec 29, 2016
- One Pot Pasta Recipe - Aug 22, 2016
- How To Use Snapchat - Jun 24, 2016
- Campfire Pizza - Jun 20, 2016
- S’mores Skillet - Mar 28, 2016
- Peeps French Toast Recipe - Mar 18, 2016
- Energy Boosting Smoothie - Jan 20, 2016
- Berry Beet Smoothie - Jan 13, 2016
- Food Photography And Styling | SITS Summer Photography Challenge Day 4 - Jul 16, 2015
- Green Smoothie Pops: Healthy Breakfast For Kids - Jul 15, 2015
- Moscato Pink Punch Recipe - Jul 13, 2015
- Nutella French Toast - Jul 8, 2015