Welcoming in fall comes with many autumnal perks, pumpkin edibles being one of them! When I bake up a batch of this easy pumpkin bread, its spicy goodness lingers in my house and warms me from the inside out!
And, since this recipe makes enough for three big loaves, it’s nice to share with my neighbors and spread a little bit of the fall love around!
Easy Pumpkin Bread
You can make this easy pumpkin bread too! It’s a fragrant and spicy way to celebrate the holidays.
2 ½ C flour
2 t baking soda
3 C sugar
1 t salt
2 t cinnamon
1 t nutmeg
½ t cloves
½ t allspice
1 large can (30 oz) or 2 small cans (15 oz) of pumpkin
1 C oil
First, preheat your oven to 350. Then, in a large bowl, add all dry ingredients. Mix well.
Second, add all wet ingredients. Mix well.
Third, prep three large bread pans with baking spray or shortening. Pour equal amounts of the batter into the pans. Top with coarse sugar. (I used raw sugar.)
Bake your bread for one hour. Remove pans from oven and allow to sit until just warm. Then, run your knife along the edge and tip upside down into your hand to remove the bread. Set on a cooling rack and allow to completely cool down. Slice & serve!
This is a bakery quality bread that is not just simple, but easy! It’s perfect at breakfast or for a quick dessert. And, if you are generous and willing to share, your friends and neighbors will love you!
Feeling Inspired? Keep Reading!
We have more homemade recipes for you to enjoy.
- Edible Playdough Recipe With Peeps - Mar 30, 2017
- DIY Painted Glass Bottle Vases - Feb 10, 2016
- DIY Hot Cocoa Dunkers: Fun, Easy & Perfect for Kids! - Dec 21, 2015
- DIY Peppermint Soap - Dec 7, 2015
- DIY: Thanksgiving Napkin Rings - Nov 25, 2015
- Homemade Simmering Potpourri For The Holidays - Nov 18, 2015
- DIY Leather Napkin Rings - Nov 15, 2015
- DIY Boot Cuffs - Nov 6, 2015
- Elf On The Shelf Printables - Nov 4, 2015
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 2, 2015
- Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Polka-Dot Lanterns - Oct 30, 2015
- DIY Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Oct 23, 2015
- DIY Fall Craft: 15 Minute Fabric Pumpkin - Oct 14, 2015
- DIY Printed Wooden Halloween Sign - Oct 7, 2015
- Simple Pumpkin Spice Granola - Oct 2, 2015