It is COLD in Chicago! There are days I don’t want to even peek my head out from under the covers. (Basically every day.)
This Energy Boosting Smoothie helps.
It has some real zing to it and gets me going in the morning.
So…get ready to boost your energy with this delicious avocado kale smoothie!
Energy Boosting Smoothie
Here’s what you need to make this yummy green smoothie:
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped kale (Yes, I heart Kale)
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup coconut water (You could also use iced green tea)
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp agave nectar
- Pinch of kosher salt
The instructions are super easy. Blend together all your ingredients!
Enjoy the energy boost!
What do you like to add to your green smoothies? I’m always looking for new ideas!
- Best Leggings For Running, Working Out, And Jumping In Front Of Your House - Apr 29, 2018
- Chocolate Black Bean Cupcakes With Vanilla Avocado Frosting - Jan 3, 2018
- 10 Benefits Of Lemon Detox Water - Dec 29, 2016
- One Pot Pasta Recipe - Aug 22, 2016
- How To Use Snapchat - Jun 24, 2016
- Campfire Pizza - Jun 20, 2016
- S’mores Skillet - Mar 28, 2016
- Peeps French Toast Recipe - Mar 18, 2016
- Energy Boosting Smoothie - Jan 20, 2016
- Berry Beet Smoothie - Jan 13, 2016
- Food Photography And Styling | SITS Summer Photography Challenge Day 4 - Jul 16, 2015
- Green Smoothie Pops: Healthy Breakfast For Kids - Jul 15, 2015
- Moscato Pink Punch Recipe - Jul 13, 2015
- Nutella French Toast - Jul 8, 2015
- Super Green Berry Smoothie - Jul 6, 2015