This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This post is sponsored by Foster Farms®, the opinions expressed are my own.
This summer, I have so many plans back to back! It can get crazy bouncing from place to place, but I am still making it a point to cook at home and eat healthy to both keep up my energy and make sure I fit into my maid of honor dress! Since I’m constantly on the go, I have a few quick recipes that take about 10 minutes to prep, are still delicious and are a dish that everyone can enjoy.
Today, I’m sharing with you my “Fa-Cheat-as,” which I cheekily named because they are so easy to make, it’s almost like cheating.
To make sure I have a quick and easy source of protein, I keep Foster Farms Refrigerated Grilled Chicken Strips on hand because they are so versatile and are perfect for a quick meal! They are basically ready to eat right out of the package, but I love to dress up what would normally be a quick vegetarian meal and add it right in! Seriously, you don’t have to wait for defrosting or for the grill to heat. SUPER easy!
“Fa-Cheat-as” Easy Grilled Chicken Fajitas Recipe
The ingredients that I chose for my Fa-Cheat-as are ones that I almost always have on hand, which makes the easiest dish ever. I didn’t even need to hit the grocery store, so this dish really did take me only 10 minutes to make. I think it took longer for me to write this post up! So without further ado, my easy grilled chicken fajitas… “Fa-Cheat-as!”
- Foster Farms Refrigerated Grilled Chicken Strips, 1 package
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- Green onion, cut into 2 inch pieces
- Chili powder, 2 tsp.
- Cumin, 1/2 tsp.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Flour tortillas
1. On a large skillet or grill pan, heat the oil on high.
2. Add the onion and peppers and cook until soft.
Note: My red pepper was straight out of the freezer, but still worked beautifully!
Seriously, that’s it!
Five steps (the first of which is heat oil), ten minutes, and one hunger satisfied.
You can choose to garnish with all kinds of things like guacamole, cilantro, lime, cheese, or sour cream, but I love the flavor on its own, and I’m usually on the go anyways! The Foster Farms Refrigerated Grilled Chicken Strips are available to purchase at Walmart and major retailers in California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, and Nevada now, so check them out!
This post is sponsored by Foster Farms, the opinions expressed are my own.
Author Bio: Diane Eisenstein
Diane is the blogger behind Vintage Zest
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017