This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I’ve perfected my frozen hot chocolate recipe, and today I’m going to share it with you! This drink is super chocolatey, and a great original frozen treat for anytime. It tastes like hot chocolate, but the frosty texture, and rich cocoa flavor make it perfect for summer, and is great for a Christmas in July party. Tastes just like the famous frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity in New York!
Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup milk (I used 2 percent)
- 1 cup chocolate milk
- 4 packages of hot cocoa packets (any brand will do)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- A tablespoon of chocolate sauce (I used my husband’s family’s homemade chocolate fudge)
- Whipped cream (as much as you desire)
- 3 cups of ice
In a blender blend together the milk, ice, hot cocoa, chocolate milk, vanilla extract, and tablespoon of hot fudge, until smooth. Pour into a mug, topping with whipped cream and a dash of chocolate sauce! Enjoy! (Yes, it really is that easy!)
For more frozen hot chocolate fun, add it to the menu for your Christmas party — or a Christmas in July party. It is a great drink any time of the year.
- Walking Dead Viewing Party With Printables - Oct 11, 2022
- 45 Delicious Smoothie Recipes - Sep 9, 2022
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2022
- Woven Heart Valentine - Jan 6, 2022
- Elf On The Shelf Printables - Dec 1, 2021
- Spooky Skull Cakes - Oct 22, 2021
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Oct 12, 2021
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Oct 5, 2021
- Flaming Skull Torches - Sep 6, 2021
- 30+ Awesome Homemade Halloween Costumes - Sep 5, 2021
- Easy Easter Cookies Decorated 4 Ways - Mar 8, 2021
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 1, 2021
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021
Wow – that looks amazing!!!