I’ve perfected my frozen hot chocolate recipe, and today I’m going to share it with you! This drink is super chocolatey, and a great original frozen treat for anytime. It tastes like hot chocolate, but the frosty texture, and rich cocoa flavor make it perfect for summer, and is great for a Christmas in July party. Tastes just like the famous frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity in New York!
Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup milk (I used 2 percent)
- 1 cup chocolate milk
- 4 packages of hot cocoa packets (any brand will do)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- A tablespoon of chocolate sauce (I used my husband’s family’s homemade chocolate fudge)
- Whipped cream (as much as you desire)
- 3 cups of ice
In a blender blend together the milk, ice, hot cocoa, chocolate milk, vanilla extract, and tablespoon of hot fudge, until smooth. Pour into a mug, topping with whipped cream and a dash of chocolate sauce! Enjoy! (Yes, it really is that easy!)
For more frozen hot chocolate fun, add it to the menu for your Christmas party — or a Christmas in July party. It is a great drink any time of the year.