Yes, I have been faithfully drinking my lemon detox water every day since New Year’s. I can’t say whether it’s the water, but I feel good. I still drink my one cup of coffee after…and enjoy. Every. Sip!
That said, I am on a quest to drink even more water.
SO…how can I make it…well…less boring?
Answer: Jazz up the ice cubes! Making summer ice cubes with fruit couldn’t be more simple, and it actually has me drinking more water…which is the goal. Plus, these quick and easy summer recipes make my kids want to drink more water, too. Double win.
Summer Ice Cubes With Fruit
It is easy to make fancy ice cubes. You just need an ice cube tray, water, and the fruit or herbs you want to add!
Here are the fruit ice cubes I’ve tried so far:
- Lemon Ice Cubes: simply squeeze some lemons into the ice cube tray and toss in a slice of lemon.
- Orange Ice Cubes: exactly the same as the lemon cubes, add a pinch of juice and a slice of orange.
- Mint Ice Cubes: heat water and add in some mint. Remove the mint once water is flavored and allow it to cool. Add cooled water to ice cube tray along with with fresh mint leaves.
- Blueberry Ice Cubes: add a bit of white grape juice to the ice cube tray along with fresh blueberries.
Looking for more ways to flavor your water?
Check out our four detox water recipes for more fruit-infused water fun!
- Best Leggings For Running, Working Out, And Jumping In Front Of Your House - Apr 29, 2018
- Chocolate Black Bean Cupcakes With Vanilla Avocado Frosting - Jan 3, 2018
- 10 Benefits Of Lemon Detox Water - Dec 29, 2016
- One Pot Pasta Recipe - Aug 22, 2016
- How To Use Snapchat - Jun 24, 2016
- Campfire Pizza - Jun 20, 2016
- S’mores Skillet - Mar 28, 2016
- Peeps French Toast Recipe - Mar 18, 2016
- Energy Boosting Smoothie - Jan 20, 2016
- Berry Beet Smoothie - Jan 13, 2016
- Food Photography And Styling | SITS Summer Photography Challenge Day 4 - Jul 16, 2015
- Green Smoothie Pops: Healthy Breakfast For Kids - Jul 15, 2015
- Moscato Pink Punch Recipe - Jul 13, 2015
- Nutella French Toast - Jul 8, 2015
- Super Green Berry Smoothie - Jul 6, 2015