This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello Crafty SITS-tahs!
Last week we had desserts on our mind, so we thought we would go a little healthier this week. We found seven fun recipes with vegetables in them – from baby purple Brussels sprouts to asparagus pizza and beet noodles – there is nothing boring about these vegetable recipes.
Here’s Who We Loved From Last Week
7 Fun Vegetable Recipes
- The Domestic Life Stylist: Crispy Kale Chips
- The Seaman Mom: Fried Zucchini With Garlic And Vinegar Sauce
- Nicer Than New: Classic Layered Salad with Avocado Cream
- Vegging At The Shore: Pizza With Shaved Asparagus, Whipped Ricotta, And Capers
- Horseshoes And Hand Grenades: Garlic Parmesan Baked Butternut Squash
- Lori’s Culinary Creations: Roasted Beet Noodles with Yellow Tomatoes
- Strength & Sunshine: Baby Purple Brussels Sprouts
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020