This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I don’t eat enough fruits and veggies. I’ll lead with that. I’m not sure why, but it’s something I’m working on.
Cut to literally July 1st, I found the Simple Green Smoothie Instagram feed. They share fantastic smoothie recipes on their feed daily. Yum! You know I immediately signed up for their 30 day smoothie challenge and embarked on a green smoothie diet.
Basically, I have committed to drinking one green smoothie a day. Right now, I’m hitting spinach hard as one of my base smoothie ingredients, but I’m going to try some kale, too.
SO…here’s what I made on my first day.
Smoothie Diet: Super Green Berry Smoothie Recipe
Green Berry Smoothie Ingredients
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 handful of strawberries
- 1 large handful fresh blueberries (that I picked myself in Michigan)
- 1 banana
- 1 large handful of fresh almonds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
Buzz that all up in a blender, and you’ve got a great break in your day!
What do you like in your smoothies?
- 10 Benefits Of Lemon Water Detox - Dec 30, 2019
- Mason Jar Salad: The Perfect Summer Salad Recipe - Jun 9, 2019
- Best Leggings For Running, Working Out, And Jumping In Front Of Your House - Apr 29, 2018
- Chocolate Black Bean Cupcakes With Vanilla Avocado Frosting - Jan 3, 2018
- One Pot Pasta Recipe - Aug 22, 2016
- How To Use Snapchat - Jun 24, 2016
- Campfire Pizza - Jun 20, 2016
- S’mores Skillet - Mar 28, 2016
- Peeps French Toast Recipe - Mar 18, 2016
- Energy Boosting Smoothie - Jan 20, 2016
- Berry Beet Smoothie - Jan 13, 2016
- Food Photography And Styling | SITS Summer Photography Challenge Day 4 - Jul 16, 2015
- Green Smoothie Pops: Healthy Breakfast For Kids - Jul 15, 2015
- Moscato Pink Punch Recipe - Jul 13, 2015
- Nutella French Toast - Jul 8, 2015