This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I’ve had an ongoing affair with cheese most of my life.
It started with string and cheddar as a child.
Mozzarella on pizza and Parmesan on spaghetti.
Then I was introduced to Brie and Bleu and Havarti.
The list goes on.
This weekend, I hosted a baby shower for my sister.
And served this:
I would marry this cheese plate if that were legal.
That jar in the back? Fig spread. No joke. So good.
The “serving piece”?
Well, that’s an old-wine-barrel-lid-turned-lazy-susan.
I’ll have more pics and and fabulous decorations from the shower coming soon!
What snacky food is your favorite?
- Strolling In The Park With The Ergobaby 180 Reversible Stroller - May 20, 2018
- How To Set Up A Home Video Studio - Dec 18, 2017
- Welcome To The Sway — The New Home Of The SITS Girls! - Jun 8, 2017
- Writing Fundamentals: 4 Things To Do Before Publishing - Nov 2, 2016
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013
- Fabulous Custom Canvas: 30% Off! - Aug 26, 2013
- Smile Down the Aisle - Jun 26, 2013